Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Plugin-Alliance Black Box Audio HG-2 license from Erwin78 and PA Dangerous Music BAX EQ from J4R1O. Both lightning fast transactions and very friendly communication. Thank you! :phones:

Bought Cherry Audio DCO-106 from Jopmanajop
All fine, fast transfer and good communication. I highly recommend!
Thanks, man!

Sold to user markp, fast and easy transaction :)

Bought from db3. All good, fast transaction. Recommended.

bought Scaler 2 from m6beats - recommended seller, great communication :-)

ruslan.st wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:42 am Sold to user markp, fast and easy transaction :)
I was using my new pianos 10 minutes after I decided to buy them. Thanks for the quick and super easy transaction ruslan.st :)
MacOS Ventura | Logic Pro 10 |

I recommend a yzcoruhT
Great Buyer! :party: :party:

By masmelow

Bought Superior Drummer Legacy of Rock SDX from EINZI. Great experience. Quick, clear and friendly communication. Great to deal with!

masmelow wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:49 pm I recommend a yzcoruhT
Great Buyer! :party: :party:

By masmelow
Bought Levels from masmelow. Highly recommended to deal with.
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

I just bought three SSL licenses from 3qO : LMC+, Vocalstrip 2, and Native Drumstrip.

Very quick transaction and he transfered the license to my ilok in a few mintues. Thanks!

I would buy from him again.

Bought Softube's Model 84 from Death Row Archie. Quick transaction, would definitely buy again from him!

Here is positive feedback for these people: BingBang, Funkybot's Evil Twin, orpheux, xandde1, nishyp and escalona :tu:

Purchased Liquidsonics - Cinematic Rooms Professional from asstudioton!

Once the payment was made I received the code to register directly to my iLok and I have been away enjoying the lush reverbs that this beautiful plugin gives me ever since! :love:

This is the first time I've received an iLok code to register so I did my due diligence.
Liquidsonics confirmed with me that everything is good and that there's nothing to worry about. 8)

Overall, a quick and smooth transaction. Thank you once again! :D

Bought PA Noveltech Character from nullik — thank you for a smooth transaction, valued and trusted KVR member.

:tu:  

Sold Noveltech Character to Axxor. Fast payment and great communication.
Thank you! :wink:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”