Ample Guitar M won't install sample library

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I downloaded and installed the trial, but when I run AGM in my DAW, it tells me the sample library is missing.

The manual shows that there seems to be a separate process for installing the sample library once the program itself is installed, but the option to install the sample library isn't given during the installation.

When I download and unzip the trial folder AGM_3_3_0_Installer_ZF5WR4, it's only 105mb, which is strange as the sample library should be much bigger.

I noticed that the part of the installation that allows you to choose the components doesn't show "Instrument Data" like I've seen in a video demo of the installation.

What am I doing wrong please? Is there a separate sample library to download? Is there a sample library installation program that I should be running as well as the AGM_3_3_0_Installer.exe file, and if so, where do I find it please?

Thank you for your time and help.

hooklust wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 am Is there a separate sample library to download? Is there a sample library installation program that I should be running as well as the AGM_3_3_0_Installer.exe file, and if so, where do I find it please?

Thank you for your time and help.
Yes, it is on the download page right beside the Mac and Win plugin installer downloads.

Doh - thank you!

Return to “Ample Sound”