Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Valhalla Ubermod from andre9701. Recommend!

nIGhT-SoN wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:41 pm Bought Valhalla Ubermod from andre9701. Recommend!
Super smooth transaction with nIGhT-SoN, thank you :tu:

Bought Lounge Lizard Session from ThSProd, very prompt replies and smooth transaction, would recommend!

Bought FabFilter Pro L2 from vayabahia
Went smoothly, and quickly.
:)

Bought from masmelow.

Quick and easy with no issues.

I bought a Brainworx Bundle from future-bit. Seller replied very quickly and I had no issues on my end. I would definitely buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone else here at KVR.

morphex wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:44 am I bought a Brainworx Bundle from future-bit. Seller replied very quickly and I had no issues on my end. I would definitely buy from them again and would recommend them to anyone else here at KVR.
Sold Brainworx to morphex. Smooth and easy transaction. Recommend to anyone at KVR too! Thanks so much!

chrisbryant wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:03 pm Bought FabFilter Pro L2 from vayabahia
Went smoothly, and quickly.
:)
Thank you very much chrisbryant. A pleasure doing business with you.
Very reliable buyer.

Bought presonus batch converter from coda73.

A very fast and hassle free transaction.

Bought UVI Worls Suite from tom plese. Smooth and easy transaction. Recommend!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought a bunch of stuff from glitch-o and he was polite, quick, and scholarly.

Thanks for the painless purchase!

Matt

@jlarrucea is highly recommended - very good and fast replies for Arturia V Collection 8

jlarrucea had patience about my licencing question and went the extra mile to help - really heart-warming to see 100% trust working from both sides at different times in the transaction!

Bought SSL X-Phase from Trannin, my second purchase from this very reliable seller. Thank you for a smooth transfer

Great transaction with ttamelbon. Friendly buyer! Recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”