9b0 - Sine // IDM Tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's my latest track, 'Sine'. It's a constantly building IDM track that has been produced entirely using modulated and processed sine waves. I hope you'll like it!

https://youtu.be/Hks0Gat8XnY

https://soundcloud.com/9b0/9b0-sine-ori ... 787568dc40

https://open.spotify.com/track/3BxJ4pTo ... c538514aa1
Alpha Forever Modular
Web // Youtube // Facebook //
Instagram // Discord

Nice sounds and mix. It's a bit repetitive for my taste.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

The sounds are GREAT! The backbeat moves an awe-inspiring amount of air!

The music is nice but the video is a trip XD

Thanks for the feedback! I'll do a sound-design breakdown video as well to explain how I achieved these sounds using sines only.
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

Any news regarding you software?

9b0 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:49 am Thanks for the feedback! I'll do a sound-design breakdown video as well to explain how I achieved these sounds using sines only.
Appreciated, thanks!! Please keep us posted :)

ralfrobert wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm Any news regarding you software?
We have a release candidate finally, so the new version should come out in a few weeks. It was planned to come out in August, but I had some issues with the new reverb algorithm and the reviewed NL Filter that needed extra time to be fixed and tested out properly.
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

9b0 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:43 pm
ralfrobert wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm Any news regarding you software?
We have a release candidate finally, so the new version should come out in a few weeks. It was planned to come out in August, but I had some issues with the new reverb algorithm and the reviewed NL Filter that needed extra time to be fixed and tested out properly.
Great, thanks for the info. And have a good time in Hungary.

that kick... it's impressive and insane at the same time :) (for may ears it is too loud, moving too much air - but that's a personal and real physical thing). that it is why i like the youtube-video (with its compression...) more than the soundcloud-file. it loses space and a bit of depths but it gains smoothness... at least for me. i could imagine this on a PLAID-album. which i mean as a compliment :)
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

tomtom1 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:16 pm that kick... it's impressive and insane at the same time :) (for may ears it is too loud, moving too much air - but that's a personal and real physical thing). that it is why i like the youtube-video (with its compression...) more than the soundcloud-file. it loses space and a bit of depths but it gains smoothness... at least for me. i could imagine this on a PLAID-album. which i mean as a compliment :)
Thanks for the feedback! I really like PLAID, the Double Figure LP is on the shelf right behind me.
Alpha Forever Modular
Instagram // Discord

Return to “Music Cafe”