Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

kidslow wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:04 am The killall command? I tried on Catalina and it didn't work. Figured they retired that in 10.15. It still works for you?
yep, on monterey?
It says "no processes" if the installer already invokes it tho, or if DAW wasnt started yet after restart.

on topic:
betatesting M1 from one of the bigger players :) iLok based

Ploki wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 pmon topic:
Softube would be huge :) :party:
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Ploki wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 pm
kidslow wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:04 am The killall command? I tried on Catalina and it didn't work. Figured they retired that in 10.15. It still works for you?
yep, on monterey?
It says "no processes" if the installer already invokes it tho, or if DAW wasnt started yet after restart.

on topic:
Ok thanks. Meant Big Sur not Catalina.

Ploki wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 pm on topic:
Spill the beans.

J0nnyMac78 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:16 pm
Ploki wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:00 pm on topic:
Spill the beans.
hmm bean soup... :party:
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

These sorts of lists always die like this. I can name at least 7 plug ins that aren't on the list that you have to search the 50 pages of replies to find out about in this thread. Upkeeping the list becomes too much for a volunteer.

Always though there should be forum software to allow other people to edit the list, then the collective could keep a list current.

that's not a bad idea, its also not my table, not my thing so I dont know...can I ask you to start a topic with that suggestion in site stuff?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

machinesworking wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:25 pm I can name at least 7 plug ins that aren't on the list
If you point them out in a respectful manner, they will likely be added.
Yo Leroy!

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:01 pm
machinesworking wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:25 pm I can name at least 7 plug ins that aren't on the list
I've mentioned all of them in this thread.

It's just too much work for one person who isn't being paid to daily update a list like this. It's the same at the Pro Tools forums and Gearspace. Personally I'm pretty sure it has not much to do with the lack of respectful manners of all three forums. Hopefully we can get some method to make this all a lot easier for people. :shrug:

machinesworking wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 am
BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:01 pm
I've mentioned all of them in this thread...
Stating that now doesn't help the person maintaining this thread.

Again, respectfully point them out and they will likely be added.
Yo Leroy!

.. also, NOTHING keeps you from simply copy/pasting the first post and creating a Google Document that we can all edit.

The difference with this list and many public lists is that this one is at least so far 100% reliable.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

This is a very useful list... seems that it is not being updated anymore though

PSP NobleQ is now native (v 1.8.0)

https://imgur.com/LCtva9S

pdxindy wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:38 am This is a very useful list... seems that it is not being updated anymore though
He seems to be very active on other KVR forum topics, but obviously ignoring this one.

Do you have a personal vendetta or something?
Get a grip. Or make a google sheets list and a new thread

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”