Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

User zabuAiO bought u-he Twangström from me via Paypal.
Fast payment, friendly communication.
Thank you!

Sold Cinematics room professional to nishyp . Smooth transaction and good comunication . Thank you
AS STUDIOTON / www.asstudioton.com
//Music production, recording studio and home to impeccable and uncompromising sound quality, and consequently an unprecedented listening experience//

JPEN51023 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:29 pm Bought SSL X-Phase from Trannin, my second purchase from this very reliable seller. Thank you for a smooth transfer

All went really fine with JPEN51023. Again, a great experience :tu:

Sold bx_oberhausen to CaseR
No problem, recommended buyer :tu:

Sold ADA STD-1 Stereo Tapped Delay to Nobdi
Nice and smooth, no problem :tu:

Purchased Klevgrand Degrader from ralfrobert. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.

Sold bx SSL 4000 E to l.enriquelope
and
Sold Elysia mpressor, ACME Opticom XLA-3, and Fiedler Audio Stage to Nobdi

Both had quick communication and payment, highly recommend them!

Quick, easy and enjoyable transaction with wangeroge - great buyer!

Sale to oneummon.
Rarely do you see such determination. 100% reliable buyer and very quick in payment.

Thank you very much!

Bought Zebra2 from Death Row Archie. Highly recommended seller :tu:

Bought FF pro C2 from Death Row Archie, perfect, Very fast and easy, no problem.

Donuts wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:57 pm Bought FF pro C2 from Death Row Archie, perfect, Very fast and easy, no problem.
Thank you!
You know, guys. Donuts is a 100% recommended buyer.

Bought a vst-plugin from @PolarDubBear. Excellent seller. Quick communication, fast transaction. Thanks! :tu: :tu:

Purchased Bitwig Studio 4 license from fjolle, all went super smooth and license was in my account super fast, thanks!

Had a good conversation with new user pant who tried to buy Chorus Jun-6 from me but it did not work out as the serial could not be registered for some reason (maybe due to it being a freebie). Great communication and prompt payment, but unfortunately, did not get the plugin and I refunded him. Just wanted to leave a positive note for him. I can recommend him as a good buyer and person. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”