Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
SolarAxix
KVRist
491 posts since 3 Feb, 2017 from Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:25 am

waltercruz wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:46 am
Another spare Valves license right here! Goes to the first PM that I receive!

edit: ... and it's gone!

:party:
Many thanks for the license!

User avatar
WatchTheGuitar
KVRAF
9347 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am

Just for info, all Bitwig license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.

Stephan
KVRist
30 posts since 1 Jun, 2001 from Northants, UK

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am
Just for info, all Bitwig license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.
Anyone with a spare licence for this please PM me! TIA

User avatar
mellotronaut
KVRAF
9981 posts since 2 Jan, 2005 from somewhere in the woods

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 pm

Stephan wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:50 am
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am
Just for info, all Bitwig license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.
Anyone with a spare licence for this please PM me! TIA
i'm interested too
"It dreamed itself along"

JerGoertz
KVRAF
3525 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:25 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am
Just for info, all Bitwig license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.
Is there any kind of requirement other than having a Bitwig license to get this e-mail? I have an active (updates) license and didn't get one.
A well-behaved signature.

User avatar
WatchTheGuitar
KVRAF
9347 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:27 pm

JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:25 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am
Just for info, all full Bitwig Studio license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.
Is there any kind of requirement other than having a Bitwig license to get this e-mail? I have an active (updates) license and didn't get one.
Not as far as I know, login to your Bitwig account on their web site then try this link...
https://www.bitwig.com/circle/

see if it lets you claim one then
Last edited by WatchTheGuitar on Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
telecharge
KVRian
884 posts since 22 Feb, 2014

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:43 pm

"This offer is valid from December 7 - 21, 2021, and it's available to customers who own a Bitwig Studio or Bitwig Studio EDU license with an active upgrade plan."

Nothing for us 8-Track/16-Track scrubs. :-P

User avatar
WatchTheGuitar
KVRAF
9347 posts since 30 Apr, 2019

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:44 pm

Ah sorry, will update my post with that info. I forgot about those versions.

JerGoertz
KVRAF
3525 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:20 pm

WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:27 pm
JerGoertz wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:25 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:23 am
Just for info, all full Bitwig Studio license holders, check your email for a link to pick up a free copy of the Ujam Amber acoustic guitar plugin.
Is there any kind of requirement other than having a Bitwig license to get this e-mail? I have an active (updates) license and didn't get one.
Not as far as I know, login to your Bitwig account on their web site then try this link...
https://www.bitwig.com/circle/

see if it lets you claim one then
Thanks, that worked! :)
A well-behaved signature.

User avatar
cptgone
KVRAF
7685 posts since 1 Aug, 2003

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:51 pm

cptgone wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 am
The Black Friday Midi Madness $45 sale is back on.
It could be over at end of day or as stated on the page till 12-4-21.
Not sure exactly when the sale will end.
https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/soft ... or-plugin/

The Sale page on the ADSRsounds site lists the discounted price, the product page and my cart don't. I emailed 'em, will keep you posted.
ADSRsounds made me send 'em a screenshot, then today (finally) got back to me to say this:
This was part of our Black Friday sale which unfortunately has ended

User avatar
monomox
KVRian
657 posts since 27 Nov, 2017 from CO, USA

Post Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 pm

cptgone wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:51 pm
cptgone wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:29 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 am
The Black Friday Midi Madness $45 sale is back on.
It could be over at end of day or as stated on the page till 12-4-21.
Not sure exactly when the sale will end.
https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/soft ... or-plugin/

The Sale page on the ADSRsounds site lists the discounted price, the product page and my cart don't. I emailed 'em, will keep you posted.
ADSRsounds made me send 'em a screenshot, then today (finally) got back to me to say this:
This was part of our Black Friday sale which unfortunately has ended
their server must've postmarked your email, they're not acknowledging that? lol, what a crooked way of not respecting their own BS...

Ceej
KVRian
570 posts since 12 Mar, 2002 from Sacramento, CA

Post Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:01 am

everyPlugin.com wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:30 pm
A new A|A|S Sound pack for Ultra Analog VA-3: Analog Orchestra .
Now 50% off Joining the current Holiday Sale of A|A|S ending Jan 24.

https://everyplugin.com/analog-orchestra.html
This is actually a pretty cool pack. Even if you're not into AAS's synths, you might want to take a look at this - remember all their expansion packs will also play in the free AAS Player, so this one is just $16.59 with no further purchase required. I think that's pretty excellent value for the content.

It's a set of instruments that are designed to sound like real acoustic instruments, and while not all sound exactly real, some come startlingly close. And even when they don't sound "real", they do sound groovily organic. I bet they'd add a lot of interest and beef when layered with sample-based instruments too.

Despite the "Orchestra" in the name, many of the instruments are jazzier - solo sax, flute, accordion, and more, plus a bunch of ethnic and tuned percussion instruments. Definitely check out the demos and videos, and don't think of this as a replacement for a huge orchestral sample library, but as a source of flavorful sounds that can easily sit alongside acoustic recordings.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

User avatar
Nspace
KVRist
273 posts since 19 Jul, 2013 from Chile

Post Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:57 am

Uncle E wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:43 pm
The DDMF sale is good because the plugins are priced low to begin with and he rarely does sales. They're almost all under $30 and you can get Plugindoctor for $15.
That was last year, and I am sure those tools are worth their price of entry. However most of us are not software developers so, any DDMF sale this 2021 Uncle Eric?

Sindikhate
KVRist
385 posts since 26 Jun, 2016

Post Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:38 am

Does anyone know how long it takes for Waves to email your for the 2 freebies from the 2+2 deal?

I got Ovox and Vocal Bender last night on Audiodeluxe, registered them and still got nothing from Waves.

paterpeter
KVRAF
1885 posts since 15 Oct, 2008 from Germany

Post Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:08 am

Sindikhate wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:38 am
Does anyone know how long it takes for Waves to email your for the 2 freebies from the 2+2 deal?

I got Ovox and Vocal Bender last night on Audiodeluxe, registered them and still got nothing from Waves.
In my case it took 14 hours. The mail came at exactly 6:00 CET, so I guess they send them at fixed times.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”