Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sindikhate wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:38 pm Does anyone know how long it takes for Waves to email your for the 2 freebies from the 2+2 deal?

I got Ovox and Vocal Bender last night on Audiodeluxe, registered them and still got nothing from Waves.
It typically takes longer when you buy from a dealer, but they eventually come through. They always blame it on an IT issue. :roll: I would give it another day, and if you don't hear anything by tomorrow then contact their order support - https://www.waves.com/contact-orders

Mine took over 24 hours to receive my free Waves link. It will come.

Thanks guys! I already contacted them because they give you 72 hours from the moment you register your plugins to choose your freebies. But their support email also says ... it might take 72 hours to get a reply haha

Don't worry about the time limit. They have extended the deal. Once you get your link, you can get your plugins. It will be there.

Nspace wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:57 pm
Uncle E wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:43 pm The DDMF sale is good because the plugins are priced low to begin with and he rarely does sales. They're almost all under $30 and you can get Plugindoctor for $15.
That was last year, and I am sure those tools are worth their price of entry. However most of us are not software developers so, any DDMF sale this 2021 Uncle Eric?
DDMF just had their short sale during Black Friday weekend.. they wont have another sale until Black Friday next year, sadly. You might be able to pick some second hand licenses in the marketplace..

Insanelysane wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:32 am DDMF just had their short sale during Black Friday weekend.. they wont have another sale until Black Friday next year, sadly. You might be able to pick some second hand licenses in the marketplace..
Oh! Didn't know about DDMF sale cycle, as also didn't know how useful DDMF's "Plugin Doctor" could be.

I guess, I'll have to exert the ability of waiting (which has become a rewarding quality) till I am able of moving this acquisition above some other mostly non-plugin priorities left momentarily aside because of BF and this 2021's unexpectedly accessible (and good) upgrades been released...

Realistically also, it is a difficult way up in the planned plugin buy list. The tools at our hands have become recently so good and varied... specially when someone focus in post-production, sound design, repair, spatial landscaping, and most anything else musical really.
The box of chocolate's borders keep moving farther, to our delight :phones:

Hey guys did eventide had a sale on anthology?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:31 am Hey guys did eventide had a sale on anthology?
No, but the individual plugins and other plugin bundles are on sale, some of which when bought will lower the asking price of upgrading to Anthology.
I’ve got 9 or 10 plugins I picked up whenever there was a decent sale (occasionally $29 each) and my upgrade offer price is $199 IIRC, but I’m holding out to do it if and when Anthology 12 comes out.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Thx i am maybe interested in H3000 and flanger, phaser and Crystallizer but i just saw anthology doesnt include all plugins, there is the bundle h9 bundle, i thought h3000 contains the individual plugins but they are all seperately. Hmmm would be cool to have a rack where you could load them up.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Well, if you haven’t looked at it already then Soundtoys Effect Rack is a really good alternative to the Eventide package and actually different enough to be complimentary if you end up getting both.
Unfortunately the BF sale on it seems to have ended, but it’s worth picking up next time its on sale.

Are you safe?

Just a heads-up with Soundtoys Effect Rack if you are using FL Studio: there is a weird bug in it that messes up FL Studio GUI. I think it is still there but I haven't bothered to check of late.

Personally, I don't like Effect Rack at all, above being the main reason. Better spend more and get the full Soundtoys 5 bundle. You can use "all" the plugins as you want and you'll also get the Effect Rack in case you want to use it. Just my 2 cents.

I have the full bundle, but only use the effect rack so I can keep all my presets in one place, but if it screwed up my DAW’s UI then I wouldn’t be happy either.

Are you safe?

Yes, it's way too irritating than one would think and makes it almost impossible to work with.

sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:01 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 4: 🎁FREE TIME! If you missed out on these last couple of years here are 1000x Ostinato Strings, Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Woodwinds to grab up (1 per client) if depleted 60%OFF at 🎅🏽https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
Looks like the system is messed up. If you got Ostinato Woodwinds for free last year, you can't get one of the other two for free this year. The shop removes it in your cart with this message:

You have already claimed Ostinato Woodwinds and only one free copy can be claimed from Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Strings and Ostinato Woodwinds.
We have removed Ostinato Brass from the cart.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:05 pm
sonokinetic wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:01 pm Sonokinetic 12 Days Of Christmas Day 4: 🎁FREE TIME! If you missed out on these last couple of years here are 1000x Ostinato Strings, Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Woodwinds to grab up (1 per client) if depleted 60%OFF at 🎅🏽https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale
Looks like the system is messed up. If you got Ostinato Woodwinds for free last year, you can't get one of the other two for free this year. The shop removes it in your cart with this message:

You have already claimed Ostinato Woodwinds and only one free copy can be claimed from Ostinato Brass, Ostinato Strings and Ostinato Woodwinds.
We have removed Ostinato Brass from the cart.
Looks like the problem has been solved and I was able to get Ostinato Brass.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”