How can I set the tempo of the file

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm editing some loops that I created and in Edit/Preferences/General I set the time format to Bar:beat:tick, but I can't find how to manually set the tempo of the file. Is that possible or is it only done automatically?

Please see File > Edit Properties... and head over to the "Tempo and key settings" tab.

Best,
Stian

Thanks Stian. I already tried that, but now that you confirmed it's the way to do it I digged a bit deeper and realized why I didn't see any effect - the "time bar" above the waveform doesn't update immediately.
After you change the tempo of the file you need to go back to Edit/Preferences and just click OK or Apply (if Bar:beat:tick is already selected) and only then the "time bar" will update.
Can it be made so the "time bar" is updated immediately after file tempo change?

Branis wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:10 am Thanks Stian. I already tried that, but now that you confirmed it's the way to do it I digged a bit deeper and realized why I didn't see any effect - the "time bar" above the waveform doesn't update immediately.
After you change the tempo of the file you need to go back to Edit/Preferences and just click OK or Apply (if Bar:beat:tick is already selected) and only then the "time bar" will update.
Can it be made so the "time bar" is updated immediately after file tempo change?
Oh, thanks for reporting that! We'll get that fixed.

Best,
Stian

Awesome!

Return to “Acon Digital”