An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Troels has commented at VI-Control with informative and helpful posts about SoundPaint nearly every day since release. All the questions asked here have been answered over there. Must be the tough crowd here at KVR that has kept him away... :wink:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

agharta wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 pm It's Sunday and I imagine they are very busy seeing that they have recently released a new platform.
Talking about PP disputes seems premature!
Judging from Soundpaint's presentation and technology, I assume based on longtime experience with other vendors that downloads linked to your account's access key are automatically enabled rather than require someone's personal attention to manually enable. In that case, 24 hours after acknowledging payment and contacting the vendor through their provided communication channel (Zendesk ticket) plus informal venues (including VI Control), if it's not fixed, that indicates a systemic problem. That's why I first wanted to verify if other people had a delay between payment acknowledgment/product appearing in your account and download link availability. In my experience, disputing at PayPal is the next fastest way after direct contact to get a lax vendor to meet their responsibility. There's absolutely no reason to delay--it's just good business. After all, they didn't delay in accepting my payment.

It was automatic for me, several purchases.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Here's what to fix in Reaper.. When I bounce Soundpaint piano to audio, the result is kinda glitchy piano sound

Another free addition to Soundpaint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp2mqkzq3v0

DJ Warmonger wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:56 pm That got my attention. Looks like modern one-stop sound station, comparable to Omnisphere? (don't own that one).
Also another competitor to Kontakt, which is dated - but constantly popular thanks to open format.

Soundpaint is somehow trapped in this closed format. On the one hand, it's very powerful as it is, I am indeed impressed by GUI, UX and performance. But then, would you drop everything else that you cannot load into Soundpaint and switch to this pricy tool?
Ability to load your own samples is reportedly coming Q1 2021.

tony10000 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:03 am
DJ Warmonger wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:56 pm That got my attention. Looks like modern one-stop sound station, comparable to Omnisphere? (don't own that one).
Also another competitor to Kontakt, which is dated - but constantly popular thanks to open format.

Soundpaint is somehow trapped in this closed format. On the one hand, it's very powerful as it is, I am indeed impressed by GUI, UX and performance. But then, would you drop everything else that you cannot load into Soundpaint and switch to this pricy tool?
Ability to load your own samples is reportedly coming Q1 2022.

Downloader needs a browse for folder option.

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:11 pm whats with the banner ad?
forget about it till last minute?

youve got a product called soundpaint, did the name alone not inspire "colour" of any kind?
i made the above post earlier, now i thought i should come back and say, much better, the new one makes the product look far more inviting, hopefully will get you much more attention :tu:

I got the standard version of the Jupiter 8 and I like it. Anyone get the Juno?

briefcasemanx wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:48 pm I got the standard version of the Jupiter 8 and I like it. Anyone get the Juno?
Waiting for the "lite" version...

tony10000 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:28 am Another free addition to Soundpaint:

That’s not what happens when someone calls you when you’re in the middle of a recording. That’s what happens when you take a call in the middle of a recording and don’t edit it out. :lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:05 pm
tony10000 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:28 am Another free addition to Soundpaint:

That’s not what happens when someone calls you when you’re in the middle of a recording. That’s what happens when you take a call in the middle of a recording and don’t edit it out. :lol:
Seemed very planned out to me.

Soundpaint wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:46 am Announcing Soundpaint™ - an advanced software technology designed with one goal. To offer the highest degree of realism possible for software music instruments.

Soundpaint (VST3, AU and Standalone) real-time renders all instruments with infinite dynamic velocity layers and repeated notes.

The Soundpaint engine tech has taken 8 years to develop.

Everything is built from the ground up, including a new proprietary audio format, Real-Time Samples™, that allows us to render instruments in real-time.

The engine uses all the natural (im)perfections of instruments and can sound completely realistic or synthetic. The gorgeous, simmering warmth of a true vintage synth. The true sensation of commanding a 127-layered piano on your keyboard (or 66.000 dynamic layers if you are Midi 2.0).

It is sampler, multi-sampler, synth, AI, rompler or what exactly?

image_2021_08_09T19_02_44_679Z.png

Soundpaint also contains a large suite of analog-style effects, including many true analog models (including several algorithmic reverbs, true tape delays, organic distortions) and dozens more.

But perhaps most importantly, Soundpaint is designed to shorten the distance between thought and creation. Fast. Furious. Fun.

A workflow super optimized for music creation.

Ultra fast and minimalistic UI. Load-times virtually don't exist.

Infinite dynamic responses and no two notes will ever be the same.

Ability to find or create a new instrument of your imagination in less than 5 seconds.

Sounds-Too-Good-To-Be-True?

Well ... Check these YouTube videos - exclusively made in Soundpaint.

https://youtu.be/FxkeB-S5MbE

We are inviting members of the public to our private BETA. We are especially interested in candidates with prior BETA testing experience of virtual instruments and with extensive experience with DAWs (ex. Logic, Ableton, Studio One, Cubase, Reaper etc).

Write us at beta@soundpaint.com if you are interested in joining the Soundpaint BETA and tell us a bit about your past experience with BETA testing software instruments.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks Troels and Tawnia

Ps. We are releasing several new videos every week for Soundpaint leading up to the launch:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GAn1ujosgFo&feature=share
what is it sampler multi sampler Ai synth rompler or? what exact technology?
Last edited by Prototech on Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tried Soundpaint, and it seems cool so far! Will be interested to see what other instruments they make for it.

Return to “Instruments”