Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

Teksonik wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:35 pm As a workaround for now if you have another DAW installed you can use it to set the GUI size and then it's remembered when loading Spire into FL Studio. That's what I do here and it works perfectly.

If you're someone who likes to change GUI sizes frequently within a project it might be a bit of a kludge but I usually stay with one size so it's set and forget here....
Thanks for the suggestion, good to know that. But as an even better workaround for me, I am actually using the previous version (1.5.9) of Spire and not the latest one. Of course, I also like to set the GUI size only once and forget about it. :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:49 am I am using Spire v1.5.9 on Windows 10 and the presets favoriting issue does not seem to be there.

Any idea when the new update coming with GUI resizing fixed for FL Studio?
An update is on the way, just a few unexpected bugs to fix and test.

sorry quoted wrong post
Last edited by kenny saunders on Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Last edited by kenny saunders on Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YER MEAT!?

Bla28 wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:34 am
kenny saunders wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm
Gadget Fiend wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 am
kenny saunders wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:51 pm It surely can't just be me but almost every single time (4 in 6) if I am playing midi in Cubase 11 through spire and I press the suspend plugin button, then press it again to make the plugin work again there will be a stuck note.

It only happens when in poly mode, if i switch it to mono mode the stuck notes stop, but if I engage poly mode again the stuck notes start again. Resetting midi (panic) does nothing to resolve it.

What's that all about?
That would most likely be a bug you should report to Reveal Sound rather than waste our time posting about it on KVR.
Okay sir, can you please furnish me with a list of things I am allowed to talk about so as not to waste your ineffably valuable time?

lol u cretin.
Just ignore him. He feels more important than he actualy is.

I'm running into the same stuck notes issue and it is annoying as hell.
So I got a response from RS, seems like cubase is the issue:

Our engineers investigated the problem and gave the following response:
When Bypass is enabled in Cubase, the plugin does not receive commands, including the Note Off command, so the active note may get stuck.
We also found out that Cubase performs Bypass not according to the VST SDK specification: When the Bypass button is pressed, the Suspend function should be also switched on for stopping all notes.
Our test showed that several third-party synthesizers also get stuck notes in this situation, so we assume that it's a Cubase peculiarity. For example, Studio One does not have this problem.

The solution may be replacing Bypass with Mute.

We also considered adding a force stop button for all stuck notes to the next Spire update.

Best regards,

Reveal Sound Team

Bought Spire and sold it in favor of REspire. Don't regret my decision :)
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:49 am I am using Spire v1.5.9 on Windows 10 and the presets favoriting issue does not seem to be there.

It happens on non-factory presets, your personal presets for example if you rebuild the db.

Do not try it though.

Sindikhate wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:23 pm

It happens on non-factory presets, your personal presets for example if you rebuild the db.

Do not try it though.
Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me know. I will not do it.

30% off on all items until February 18 with Valentine's Sale!
www.reveal-sound.com

vega555 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:19 am 30% off on all items until February 18 with Valentine's Sale!
www.reveal-sound.com

I've spent too much this month already, I think Valentines would be my funeral if my wife saw me buy anything else ;)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Did anyone else get a promotional email from Reveal Sound, creators of Spire, with a big red flag followed by the word inspiration? Exact title "🚩Inspiration For Your Next Production". Either completely tone deaf for a Russian company to make or they have choose to make a statement. Wish I hadn't bought this synth now.

I did not receive such an email going back to Feb 25th.

I'm not sure what you're offended by. I never even knew or cared that Reveal Sound is a Russian company.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It doesn't matter at all, but I think Reveal Sound is based in the Czech Republic.

According to their staff they are from Russia but registered in Belize: viewtopic.php?t=409060
I received this today at 8:43am, maybe because I purchased Spire pretty recently. I guess if you want proof I can post a screenshot of the email if it matters.
I definitely could be reading to much into it, I'm the emotional artistic type. It just seems incredibly tone deaf to me. I have never received a promotional email with an emoji flag in the header, so from coming from a Russian company as Russia is trying to "get the band back together", with it's juxtaposition next to the "Inspiration For your Next Music" it just set me off. I'm probably just projecting the stupid and cruel killings their country is doing onto them and shouldn't assume the worst of them.

ROTMetro wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:36 pm According to their staff they are from Russia but registered in Belize: viewtopic.php?t=409060
I received this today at 8:43am, maybe because I purchased Spire pretty recently. I guess if you want proof I can post a screenshot of the email if it matters.
I definitely could be reading to much into it, I'm the emotional artistic type. It just seems incredibly tone deaf to me. I have never received a promotional email with an emoji flag in the header, so from coming from a Russian company as Russia is trying to "get the band back together", with it's juxtaposition next to the "Inspiration For your Next Music" it just set me off. I'm probably just projecting the stupid and cruel killings their country is doing onto them and shouldn't assume the worst of them.
don't confuse the people of russia with the government of russia...

but, back on topic. haven't used spire in some time, it could use an update, or a re-invent.

Return to “Instruments”