Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I just bought vps avenger in the latest sale but notice in this thread talk of vps avenger2. Does anyone know if this is a paid update or the plans for version 2.

Samiver wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:52 am I just bought vps avenger in the latest sale but notice in this thread talk of vps avenger2. Does anyone know if this is a paid update or the plans for version 2.
We know it will be a paid update (first mentioned in 2020 I think). A bit hazy on when it will appear, could be this year I think.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:00 am
Samiver wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:52 am I just bought vps avenger in the latest sale but notice in this thread talk of vps avenger2. Does anyone know if this is a paid update or the plans for version 2.
We know it will be a paid update (first mentioned in 2020 I think). A bit hazy on when it will appear, could be this year I think.
Thanks for letting me know 👍. I will have to keep an eye out for any updates on this.

regarding the many new things we want to pack into this, I doubt this will happen this year already. But maybe wonders happen...

msvs wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:46 pm regarding the many new things we want to pack into this, I doubt this will happen this year already. But maybe wonders happen...
Teaser video? :tu:

Hoping for a more efficient librarian window. Specifically narrower category text field so we can see more categories on the screen with less scrolling to get to the Plucks, Synths, etc. I seems redundant and waste of space having huge ARP, BS, BL, etc. text behind the category names. :pray:

some who use Avenger on 80% resolution might see this different...

and yes, there are 2 teaser videos of 2.0 in our YT channel :)

msvs wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:59 am some who use Avenger on 80% resolution might see this different...

Thanks for the reply. I see what you mean. Perhaps an optional compact view can help to condense the category column, or just a bigger librarian window (maybe a different tab all together)? The relatively small librarian window makes it a bit less easy to navigate the presets, compared to Nexus or Rapid, for instance. In Avenger I can see 7 categories and 12 presets without scrolling. Nexus, I can see all categories (~25) and ~30 presets without scrolling.

Thanks for the teaser notice. For those interested in the teasers, here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk6P6VcpRZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haiLNhpywyU

msvs wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:59 am some who use Avenger on 80% resolution might see this different...
Cant wait for 2.0!! Shimmer Reverb. :love:
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

I have one more time to say....The Support is a 10 star. They fixed my problem and it was a really "Personal" hardware compatibility thing. I really give all my respect to the whole Team. Andre for the communication, Rene for fixing things and Manuel for his aesthetic in making sounds. Congrats guys and THANK YOU.

Manuel, i really would love to get to the XPs also the Drumsamples as WAV files. of course you can record and bounce them but this would be really cool :P :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

then you should take a look into the samplepacks maybe... we dont want to mix those 2 things ... :)

In 2.0, is it also possible to make AVENGER act as a FX unit?

I am sorry, but no. 1.) we are not allowed to make the ArtsAcoustic FX as standalone. 2.) we dont wont our FX Bundle 1&2 plugins to be obsolete

Vst3 plans?
rsp
sound sculptist

VST3? Avenger is VST3 since v1...

Return to “Instruments”