Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Brainworx Bundle from ronmendoza0594. Highly recommended seller. Great price, quick response, everything went through smoothly. Nice plugins too! Thank you! :)

purchased Cytomic - The Drop from jbone1313, it was a fast and friendly transaction, a pleasure to deal with, :tu: cheers

Sold a Komplete 12 update license to user lxegs and all went very smoothly.

Absolutely recommended!

Bought a few Nugen plugins from JNS WRNHD, very good seller, good prices, top notch communication. Would buy from him again and would highly recommend.

I purchased Kotelnikov from Durschlack. Fast and clean transaction.

I bought Dune 3 from Macncheese, all good!

I purchased U-he Satin from yorubamonk, second item I purchased from them.

Fast and efficient sale, a pleasure doing business, many thanks again!

Sold Komplete 13 Ultimate to Nova_Sound - smooth process, was patient as it was a little of a complicated sale. Pleasure to do business with, recommended.

Bought a few D16 plugins from Durschlack . Fast and easy. Recommended. D16 has a fixed schedule for license transfers (currently Tuesdays and Thursdays I believe) but everything was lined up and done as quickly as possible. :tu:

Purchased some licenses from vikfroberg who was a good communicator and trustworthy. Everything was transferred almost immediately by Sonic Charge.

Transferred over a Black Rooster Audio license to ggio77 who was also a reliable and responsive counter-party. BRA responded quickly and efficiently.

Sold Relab 480 essentials and Klanghelm SDDRtube to veranad. All good!

Had a freebie from agharta, a very generous person!
Thanks again :tu:
Waveform Pro 12.5.11, Windows 10

Bought NI Kontour from britboy4321, all good! Recommended seller! :tu:

Sold Rast Sound Oud String to iphobbes!
Great buyer! Fast payment and excellent
communication!

Thanx again iphobbes!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought Drumcomputer from Dombaeb. Great seller, responsive to questions and sorted the license transfer immediately. Thanks Dombaeb!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”