E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

Thank you. I do like the demo sound of this synth a lot. It’s odd how much sound variation can happen between different VA VSTs.

Hi, I just bought the synt and wanted to say thanks: sweet sound and beautiful interface, it was love at first sight :-)

I would like to ask for midi learning as many vst synths have today. With a decent hardware controller it's almost possible to control all the synth. Something in between could be having an .ini file were at least map synth controls with midi CC numbers by hand. Thanks !

JordiTR wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:33 pm Hi, I just bought the synt and wanted to say thanks: sweet sound and beautiful interface, it was love at first sight :-)

I would like to ask for midi learning as many vst synths have today. With a decent hardware controller it's almost possible to control all the synth. Something in between could be having an .ini file were at least map synth controls with midi CC numbers by hand. Thanks !
Does your DAW allow you to Remote Control plugins from a hardware controller? I prefer native MIDI Learn too because it's more portable, but in the meantime, I just did the mapping in Reaper. Studio One has similar functionality. I think Cubase is probably the worst at this from the big non-Pro Tools DAWs. I'd expect Logic, Ableton and Bitwig to have this type of functionality, though never used them firsthand.

it's wonderful synth,but default library is something i'd call enthusiast work :)
It's capable of so much more,just somebody have to do it...for free :)

:band2: :band2:
VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:24 am it's wonderful synth,but default library is something i'd call enthusiast work :)
It's capable of so much more,just somebody have to do it...for free :)
You can do it!!! (For free)?? The Man with the Vision gets the Mission!

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Version 1.0.10 is failing AU validation on my system. Running Logic Pro X 10.7.2 (5556) and macOS version 12.1 (21C52). Anyone else seeing this?

hehehe usual blsht did you try default stuff, I actually add one rest,it was the only one uploaded in download section - analize it,compare it whatever when i say something isn't just some opinion but result of test and work...just saying :)Cheers :)

This synth is seeing more and more use but lately I'm experiencing some issues. It forgets the location of my presets folder. I have to manually locate it on every instance I open and even more recently it asks for my registration key everytime.

I hope there's a fix for this. I would love to keep using it.

hey i just realize i write in a wrong forum hehehehe i mean Odin default presets are poor made not Invader hehehee :)Sorry my bad :):):)Sober too long :):):)Cheers :):):)

Hi! I recently had some time to build an OSX Universal Binary for Intel and M1.
The thing is, I have no M1 mac to test it on. From what i've heard it should/could just work. :-)
So if anyone wants to test it, please download it from the link below.

https://www.e-phonic.com/invader-m1.html

Both VST3 and AU load fine in Live 11.1 on Monterey 12.2.1, M1 2021 macbook pro.
both in Rosetta mode and Native :)

I'll try some further testing ASAP, i'm off to work ;)

now Drumatic please :D

sqigls wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:36 pm Both VST3 and AU load fine in Live 11.1 on Monterey 12.2.1, M1 2021 macbook pro.
both in Rosetta mode and Native :)
I'll try some further testing ASAP, i'm off to work ;)
Thanks for testing! Happy to hear that. Please let me know if you find any issues.
sqigls wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:36 pm now Drumatic please :D
I want to, just give me 48 hour days :-)

e-phonic wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:37 pm Hi! I recently had some time to build an OSX Universal Binary for Intel and M1.
The thing is, I have no M1 mac to test it on. From what i've heard it should/could just work. :-)
So if anyone wants to test it, please download it from the link below.

https://www.e-phonic.com/invader-m1.html
VST3 working over here on my 2021 MBP running the ARM build of Reaper.

One thing I noticed, and this may even exist in current production builds: if I navigate the presets using the arrow keys on my keyboard, the preset browser doesn't scroll. So you can be selecting presets that are off screen. I'd expect the browser to scroll to show the current active preset.

yeah i noticed that yesterday with v1.0.10

Return to “Instruments”