reFX Vanguard 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vanguard

chk071 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:15 pm
Caine123 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:14 pm this is really a bummer with Vanguard 2, i mean wtf is up? Refx seems to be clearly $$$$$$$$$....
I would never judge before hearing both sides of the story.
well, this thread appears to be an opportunity for reFX to give their side of the story. they clearly are reading it, as evidenced by their requesting Markus to remove one of his posts.

but the silence is deafening.

JamminFool wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:15 am
chk071 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:15 pm
Caine123 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:14 pm this is really a bummer with Vanguard 2, i mean wtf is up? Refx seems to be clearly $$$$$$$$$....
I would never judge before hearing both sides of the story.
well, this thread appears to be an opportunity for reFX to give their side of the story. they clearly are reading it, as evidenced by their requesting Markus to remove one of his posts.

but the silence is deafening.
Well, discussing private business details in public isn't really cricket, so I'm not surprised they asked him to do that....poor form to do that in the first place.

actually, i agree. but it is what it is.

JonSolo wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:05 am I would just love a 64 bit Vanguard, with a slightly updated engine (to reflect newer richer sound technology...ooooh what is that? ha ha ha).
Then it is not vanguard anymore.

I know a lot of people who have messaged refx requesting to buy the original vanguard but they never got a reply even if they mentioned that they will not ask for support. What we need is a 64bit version with the exact same sound. Same reverb too. If you do not like it turn it off and use one of the dozen reverb plugins you already have. By the way run vanguard at 96k see if you like it more.

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

well if refx had/has something with Markus agreed they had something in work or still have. i wouldnt give up the thought, i prefer also the better approach of u-He and other companies with customers and their support though....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

For the longest time I want to buy ReFX Slayer2 but ReFX don't want to sell it any more.
I just moved on and use Kontakt/Ujam.
But I love synthesis. So Icarus and Warlock I use for that.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual.
~A.Rand

Got tired of waiting, grabbed a 2012 MacBook Pro for cheap and Rolled it back to Lion. That was the hard part.

After getting Lion setup I installed Logic 9 and installed Vanguard - worked like a charm and sounds just liked I remembered!

dj.anti.matter wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:05 pm Got tired of waiting, grabbed a 2012 MacBook Pro for cheap and Rolled it back to Lion. That was the hard part.

After getting Lion setup I installed Logic 9 and installed Vanguard - worked like a charm and sounds just liked I remembered!
I use Vanguard on Mojave and logic X using 32 lives.

Raddler1 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:54 pm
dj.anti.matter wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:05 pm Got tired of waiting, grabbed a 2012 MacBook Pro for cheap and Rolled it back to Lion. That was the hard part.

I use Vanguard on Mojave and logic X using 32 lives.
I considered that, but getting an old MacBook was cheaper. Plus I expect to be fully off Mojave in about 5 months.

Cmon people be realistic, why would any company spent time on working on a product for like 20 people on earth that costs like 100$ ? It will never happen , Vanguard is a thing of its time, long time ago.

Because they said there would be a v2 and we believed them?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:46 am Because they said there would be a v2 and we believed them?
How long ago?

ID say nexus 1 was vanguard 2 even tho it was mostly a rompler, gui was very similar

Return to “Instruments”