Nexus 4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nexus

I think the best move for ReFX is to make Nexus 4 a free upgrade for Nexus 3 users and give free packs to those who upgraded to Nexus 4. Problem solved!
Last edited by tony10000 on Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

{duplicate}

I personally don't think that's going to happen. If it were, it would have already happened by now. Maybe outside of KVR there are lots of people upgrading to or buying Nexus4 already.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:49 pm I personally don't think that's going to happen. If it were, it would have already happened by now. Maybe outside of KVR there are lots of people upgrading to or buying Nexus4 already.
Time will tell!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:49 pm I personally don't think that's going to happen. If it were, it would have already happened by now. Maybe outside of KVR there are lots of people upgrading to or buying Nexus4 already.
Indeed I agree with you.
Most likely too, Xmas 2022 the upgrade will be on sale for $60+

rsp
sound sculptist

tony10000 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:53 am I think the best move for ReFX is to make Nexus 4 a free upgrade for Nexus 3 users and give free packs to those who upgraded to Nexus 4. Problem solved!
Yes I suggested that earlier to them.

JonSolo wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:51 pm
tony10000 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:53 am I think the best move for ReFX is to make Nexus 4 a free upgrade for Nexus 3 users and give free packs to those who upgraded to Nexus 4. Problem solved!
Yes I suggested that earlier to them.
I remember. We will see what happens. $99 X 0 = $0. LOL!

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:32 pm
Something like that - I'm not expecting anything til December. I'm gonna guess still $99 but a free XP thrown in.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

I do recall the Nexus 3 update being on sale for $65 or $66 or so at Xmas 2020 sale, which is where I not so randomly choose the $60+ from :)
rsp
sound sculptist

noiseboyuk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:06 pm
zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:32 pm
Something like that - I'm not expecting anything til December. I'm gonna guess still $99 but a free XP thrown in.
Still $99 but with even better librarian, all presets correctly tagged :D :hihi:

tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:32 am So, have any of you changed your mind about paying $99 to upgrade to Nexus 4 to be able to use the new sound packs?
Nope. I like Nexus, was happy to update to Nexus 3, and bought some expansions, but like others here, am not paying $99 for, essentially, presets I don't really want/need and the privilege to pay more money to buy more presets in the future. (As others have observed, the nominal user-facing improvements / new features to N4 are trivial.) It's time to get off this crazy train.

The ReFX sale is still running. It was suppose to be over by end of January 20th. So unless you wanna wait another year for a sale, I guess this is our last chance to grab some discounted expansions.

GMusic wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 pm The ReFX sale is still running. It was suppose to be over by end of January 20th. So unless you wanna wait another year for a sale, I guess this is our last chance to grab some discounted expansions.
How much you get to play the reFX mascot?

GMusic wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 pm The ReFX sale is still running. It was suppose to be over by end of January 20th. So unless you wanna wait another year for a sale, I guess this is our last chance to grab some discounted expansions.
:idiot:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

clipnotic wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:09 pm
How much you get to play the reFX mascot?
mladi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:53 pm
:idiot:
Haters, lol.

Return to “Instruments”