Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold XLN Audio DS-10 to Tenfingers deal done quick and received money directly!

lumcas wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:17 pm Bought Softube Time and Tone bundle from ralfrobert He sent me the license even before he could know that I want to make a purchase... Ok, not really, but it was pretty close, lightning fast license delivery. Highly recommended seller A+++. Thanks again ralfrobert !!!
Thanks, lumcas . You come highly recommended, too. I was this fast because I was at the desk anyway (which is not always the case). It was indeed a very smooth and pleasant selling experience for me. Looking forward to meeting you again on KVR.

Purchased PreSonus Fat Channel XT from What Lies Beyond. Excellent communication and transaction. Recommended.

Sold Presonus plugin to ChristianH1 Excellent communication and transaction.
Recommended. :tu:

Bought U-He Colour Copy from sergevoluminous. Smooth transaction. Big thumbs up!

Bought Breaktweaker Expanded and Stutter Edit 2 from kinkajou . Smooth and speedy transaction. Thumbs up!

Had a quick and smoooth transaction with vangroover - recommended, would sell again! :)

Sold NI Monark to jdmonteagudo . Even though the buyer doesn't have any forum posts yet (although he seems to have been a member for years) I didn't experience any problems from my side. Thanks

Bought NI Monark from Moosh.Quick response and smooth license transfer. Recommended seller

Fast and friendly transaction with vangroover. Thanks again

VERY fast and friendly transfer with dasan90

thank you ! :tu:

Bought DS-10 from jacksontellerr, straightforward easy transaction, thanks!

Purchased Diva from canadian_moose
Smooth and quick transaction.
Recommended seller.

Purchased Studio one pro 5 from andrei.tuduran
Fast and smooth transaction.
Recommended as seller.

Just picked up a Softube plugin from my new friend JNS WRNHD. Excellent transaction, perfect communication. Highly Recommended Seller. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”