Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reason are doing a bundle deal of Algoritm FM instrument and their new Bassline Generator player for £64. Email from them says the deal’s on until the 25th.
I just tried logging in to buy it, but the site seems rammed.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:57 am
Vleker wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:28 pm FYI, I upgraded my Waves Platinum to Diamond through EveryPlugin and also got the 3 free plug-ins as a bonus. Pretty sweet deal!
Great to know, I was hoping someone would mention this. :tu:

Curious to know your upgrade price to Horizon now.

[I actually went the Horizon way recently (upgrade from Platinum, of course) for a great price, as that's the biggest bundle after Mercury and has the plugins that I was really interested in. Due to some weird but good reason, I eventually ended up getting 9 free plugins instead of 3, which was freaking amazing! The deal turned out way better this way.]
It's a joke. $244 for 8 additional plugins. Apparently Diamond to Horizon is not a straight upgrade and you can only get Horizon + Restoration + Saphira + NLS. Ridiculous pricing, but well. I actually came here to say that I've gotten 7 free plug-ins so far lol. Kind of broken but I can't complain :phones:

Typically these kind of Waves sales are just a little before one year for the next version, here the vet 13.

In this way the buyer, to get the latest version, has to buy the Waves WUP after year of the purchase.

When are you expecting the ver 13 launch?

Vleker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:29 am
Vleker wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:28 pm FYI, I upgraded my Waves Platinum to Diamond through EveryPlugin and also got the 3 free plug-ins as a bonus. Pretty sweet deal!

[I actually went the Horizon way recently (upgrade from Platinum, of course) for a great price, as that's the biggest bundle after Mercury and has the plugins that I was really interested in. Due to some weird but good reason, I eventually ended up getting 9 free plugins instead of 3, which was freaking amazing! The deal turned out way better this way.]
It's a joke. $244 for 8 additional plugins. Apparently Diamond to Horizon is not a straight upgrade and you can only get Horizon + Restoration + Saphira + NLS. Ridiculous pricing, but well. I actually came here to say that I've gotten 7 free plug-ins so far lol. Kind of broken but I can't complain :phones:
That's worse than I thought and I was already afraid of no upgrade path from Diamond to Horizon. Perhaps doesn't make too much sense to have it I guess. Glad I bought Horizon directly. I am done with all the Waves "bundles" I was interested in.

As for free plugins, guess it was when you clicked on the link in the email but you already chose them before getting their email too? ;)
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 am Typically these kind of Waves sales are just a little before one year for the next version, here the vet 13.

In this way the buyer, to get the latest version, has to buy the Waves WUP after year of the purchase.

Waves V14 should be out in October 2022...

So not bad if you bought anything during the recent BF or End of Year sales, because you are covered by WUP for one year and you will get V14 update/upgrade for free.

WUP can often be avoided if you know how to deal with Waves. I am maxed out at Horizon now with only bundle that I can upgrade to being Mercury, which is over $500 and definitely not interested in that even in my dreams. So, once I upgrade my Horizon to V14 for free, I will have to live with it forever. Still not an issue at all for me as the GUI resize options are there now (even though they are a bit blurry for most plugins) and I am on Windows, ahem.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:17 pm
Vleker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:29 am

That's worse than I thought and I was already afraid of no upgrade path from Diamond to Horizon. Perhaps doesn't make too much sense to have it I guess. Glad I bought Horizon directly. I am done with all the Waves "bundles" I was interested in.

As for free plugins, guess it was when you clicked on the link in the email but you already chose them before getting their email too? ;)
Yeah but it's kind of weird. I can buy the plug-ins from horizon seperately for less lol. Anyhow I'm happy for now. And yes, I redeemed them and then went through the e-mail thing. 20+ new plug's for €45 and M1 compatibility for older ones is not a bad deal tbh

I understand how to get my code from Waves. How do I use it at EveryPlugin?

JonSolo wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:23 pm
I understand how to get my code from Waves. How do I use it at EveryPlugin?
If you search on the site for Waves Upgrade it'll take you to the page where you can enter the dealer code

Ok got it! Thanks. I assume they email me the quote...

JonSolo wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:01 pm Ok got it! Thanks. I assume they email me the quote...
Yup, it can take a couple of minutes - hours.

Vleker wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:40 pm
JonSolo wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:01 pm Ok got it! Thanks. I assume they email me the quote...
Yup, it can take a couple of minutes - hours.
...even more... I am waiting since December 21st. In the past it was way faster, I'm not expecting to hear back anymore though. I'm kind of glad at the same time... money saved. :party:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: ...even more... I am waiting since December 21st. In the past it was way faster, I'm not expecting to hear back anymore though. I'm kind of glad at the same time... money saved. :party:
We don't have any email from you on December 21st.
The last one was in 2019. Could you please clarify on that?

(BTW JonSolo received his reply and already upgraded 40 min. ago)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:22 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:40 am Typically these kind of Waves sales are just a little before one year for the next version, here the vet 13.

So not bad if you bought anything during the recent BF or End of Year sales, because you are covered by WUP for one year and you will get V14 update/upgrade for free.

WUP can often be avoided if you know how to deal with Waves. I am maxed out at Horizon now with only bundle that I can upgrade to being Mercury, which is over $500 and definitely not interested in that even in my dreams. So, once I upgrade my Horizon to V14 for free, I will have to live with it forever. Still not an issue at all for me as the GUI resize options are there now (even though they are a bit blurry for most plugins) and I am on Windows, ahem.
OK, thanks, ver 14 is the next one - if its out this year, the present Diamond offer is good.
When does the 1 year WUP count starts? - is it the bundle license authorization date?

Harry_HH wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:13 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:22 pm

OK, thanks, ver 14 is the next one - if its out this year, the present Diamond offer is good.
When does the 1 year WUP count starts? - is it the bundle license authorization date?
Yes, it is indeed a great deal. Yes, WUP starts once you register your purchase, which is usually automatic upon purchase from Waves and when buying upgrades from dealers.

However, now that we know there is no direct upgrade to Horizon bundle, I would be a bit hesitant and wait for a similar deal on Horizon. Diamond is not the bundle I would buy. Horizon is the better bundle. The $99 deal on Platinum was probably the best deal from Waves I have ever seen. So, Platinum earlier and now Diamond, so there could be a deal on Horizon. Alternative way is to grab Platinum or even Gold RenMaxx when they are on sale and then upgrade to Horizon during their bundle blowout sales. You could also do Gold RenMaxx -> Platinum -> Horizon, which is what I did.

Just something to think about. Remember that upgrades extend the existing or expired WUP and is the better way to indirectly buying a WUP. So, if you have Platinum that has WUP expired and you upgrade to Horizon, you get WUP of 1 year included as well.

But if you are happy with what's included in Diamond and the above doesn't work for you, go for it. :tu:

NUGEN Audio 2022 Annual Survey
https://nugenaudio.com/annual-survey-20 ... int_intro1
As a thank you, you’ll receive a $100 NUGEN voucher* plus a free license for Aligner, our new plug-in exclusive to survey participants.
Aligner
https://nugenaudio.com/aligner
Currently, this plug-in is only available for customers who complete NUGEN Audio’s annual customer survey, which closes on February 17th.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”