Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought NI Glaze from blasto2236, fast transfer with no issues!

Big shout out to Trachkovsky, whom I have bought from, sold to and traded with in several occasions during the past week. Every transaction has been ultra fast and smooth and communication has always been respectful, quick and clear. Super-highly-recommended community member! thanks a lot Trachkovsky Three thumbs up! :tu: :tu: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Bought FabFilter Pro-L2 from pedrogriot. Was quick and smooth!

I bought several PA plugins on different days from escalona. Great seller, fast transaction, highly recommended!

Bought AAS Multiphonics CV-1 from Parseq. Everything went smooth and fast. Thank you very much :tu:

Bought 2 AAS Sound Packs from 3qO. Fast and smooth transaction. Thank you very much :tu:

Got Baby Audio Comeback Kid from Trachkovsky. Great guy and easy to deal with him
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

Sold EZKeys Hybrid Harp Sound Expansion to m-ac. Great communication and smooth and fast transaction. Trustworthy person. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought a PA plugin from virgulino lampiao. Not the first time. Fast response and transfer as always. Great, trusty seller.

Also bought Softube Time and Tone Bundle from Trachkovsky. Lightning fast transfer.

Bought Diva from Selfik.
Friendly contact and smooth transaction. Highly recommended. :)

Bought U-he Hive 2 from Selfik, fast response and transaction! :tu:

Bought U-he Zebra from Selfik. Fast, friendly and smooth.

Bought Ableton 11 Suite från sir_geoffrey - super smooth transaction!

Sold u-he Twangstrom to bjm4tt. Quick and smooth transaction!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”