Thanks Pete.impete wrote: ↑Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:43 amYes, absolutely. With the old copy of Wotja (say, Wotja 20, or Wotja 21)ValliSoftware wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:04 pmThanks for the reply, see my post to Pete regarding why I wanted to know this.ZincT wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:44 am @ValliSoftware
I don't have the Mac version and I'm not at my PC right now, but have you tried Help Menu - - Show Wotja Data Folder? I think flows are stored as randomisation presets so .wotjarp files.
UPDATE: I'm at my PC now and I cannot find the flow files either (I know you are on Mac). So maybe wait for Pete to answer.
For any old "built-in" Flows you want to export from Wotja (say) 20, that aren't in Wotja 22. do the following from your old Wotja (say) 20:
- Settings - select Randomization segment control item
- Press the "open" icon on the left of the toolbar immediately below the segment control
- scroll down to the item you want, and select it - this is now what is used for all random mixes and albums until you next change it
- Press the "down arrow" icon on the right of the toolbar immediately below the segment control
- Select Save As from the pop-up menu - it will now appear in the file system, in your Wotja Data folder
You can then access these from your (new) Wotja 22.
Hoping that helps!
I followed your instructions and got them into my Wotja 22 Pro.