The Wagtunes Corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic

What CD Would You Like To Hear Me Do?

Modern Pop (Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc.)
5%
Classic Rock (Stones, Beatles, Who, Zep)
5%
Prog Rock (Yes, Genesis, Kansas, etc.)
10%
Show Tunes Style (Sound Of Music, My Fair Lady, etc.)
3%
Country (Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, etc.)
2%
Disco (Bee Gees, Tramps, etc.)
14%
Metal (various sub genres)
9%
EDM (various sub genres)
14%
80s (various genres)
8%
Your Music Sucks. Please Stop Making It
30%

Total votes: 174

RELATED
PRODUCTS

frank1985 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:22 am Greetings bubblegum king...I listened to a few tracks, but Easter island stands out - great little pop number, I enjoyed it.
Thanks Frank. Glad you liked it.

Bubble Gum King...LOL

wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:30 am
frank1985 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:22 am Greetings bubblegum king...I listened to a few tracks, but Easter island stands out - great little pop number, I enjoyed it.
Thanks Frank. Glad you liked it.

Bubble Gum King...LOL
Hopefully the title will stick...pardon the pun :party:

wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:52 pm Old Bubble Gum from 2010. Bad mix and all. But another catchy Wagtune.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... little-bit
Bad mix? why you say? May be not the best mix, but you mannaged to get the vocals clear sitting on top of the mix. that's cool. And I envy your talent for writing songs, catchy songs and your ability to create.

Well done!

] Peter:H [ wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:43 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:52 pm Old Bubble Gum from 2010. Bad mix and all. But another catchy Wagtune.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... little-bit
Bad mix? why you say? May be not the best mix, but you mannaged to get the vocals clear sitting on top of the mix. that's cool. And I envy your talent for writing songs, catchy songs and your ability to create.

Well done!
Thanks Peter. Appreciate the kind words.

wagtunes,
"Bend A Little Bit": nice melodies per usual. Mix might not be great, though the singing is quite good. The drums drive the song nicely. Nice song! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:05 am wagtunes,
"Bend A Little Bit": nice melodies per usual. Mix might not be great, though the singing is quite good. The drums drive the song nicely. Nice song! :)
Thanks Aaron. Very old tune back when I didn't know what EQ was. LOL. But I always thought the song was catchy.

I see you have new stuff. Can't wait to check it out.

wagtunes,
I had to dig deep in the mega-thread. So many songs on so many pages. Maybe I reviewed this earlier? Now reviewing "Bring on the Klingon". Perhaps I've already mentioned I used to know this gal that had bit parts in the newer Star Trek TV shows and movies. Anyway, I think the synthetic voice works for the song due to the topic of the lyrics. Nice melodies as usual. Nice piano. I liked the long sustaining last piano chord at the very end. Nice song! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

aaron aardvark wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:23 am wagtunes,
I had to dig deep in the mega-thread. So many songs on so many pages. Maybe I reviewed this earlier? Now reviewing "Bring on the Klingon". Perhaps I've already mentioned I used to know this gal that had bit parts in the newer Star Trek TV shows and movies. Anyway, I think the synthetic voice works for the song due to the topic of the lyrics. Nice melodies as usual. Nice piano. I liked the long sustaining last piano chord at the very end. Nice song! :)
That's my favorite. :tu:

Like you said, too many songs to keep track of. Even I can't. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. My Vocaloid days bring back fond memories. LOL.

Saffran wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:41 am
Thanks. I'll have to give it a listen sometime.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:29 am
Saffran wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:41 am
Thanks. I'll have to give it a listen sometime.
It's a catchy tune and have clever and funny lyrics.
I imagine it could be a hit under other circumstances. Like if it would be incorporated as a tune in an rpg game or something. :shrug: :-D

5th track from my upcoming CD "Holidays"

Took me a month and 4 days to finish this. And not because it's so great. Just not feeling inspired these days.

Mother's Day

You wouldn't be here without her
You wouldn't be who you were
So be thankful for what you got
And be thankful for what you're not
And be thankful for clear blue skies
And be thankful for your new eyes
And be thankful for God above
Be thankful for her love

Hey hey it's mother's day
So let's all get up and say

We celebrate this day with joy
Every girl and every boy
We hold her dear in our heart
No distance can keep us apart
So be thankful for clear blue skies
And be thankful for your new eyes
And be thankful for God above
Be thankful for her love

Repeat Chorus

Mother's day is like no other time
When mom is there everything is fine

Repeat Chorus

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim/mothers-day

Mothers Day:
One of the things you do great in your songwriting is the refrain. E.g. @1:56.
Know what you mean about inspiration. At the moment too many distractions competing for my limited energy.
Anyway, nice to see you posted something new. I check once in a while but not seen anything new for some time.

Bansaw wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:13 pm Mothers Day:
One of the things you do great in your songwriting is the refrain. E.g. @1:56.
Know what you mean about inspiration. At the moment too many distractions competing for my limited energy.
Anyway, nice to see you posted something new. I check once in a while but not seen anything new for some time.
It took me a month and 4 days to write this. That is very unusual for me. Honestly, my video project is taking all my time and energy. But I'll be back to writing sugary pop tunes eventually. LOL

wagtunes,
Nice piano and vocals! You have your trademark well done melodies happening. Very good song! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”