SynthMaster One v1.4.4 update: Now compatible with Apple M1 + SIMD performance Improvements

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

kv331 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:10 pm
zvenx wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:39 am Sigh!!
Apart from it appearing as a folder not a file in 11.6.2 Finder. Cubase on mac is not seeing it as a plugin (it doesn't appear in the blacklist), but trying to load it does nothing.
Hi Richard, the issue is fixed now. Could you please download the latest setup at:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Thanks!

Bulent

PS: I now have a license for Cubase Elements 11 :D
We have life..
They appear as files and icons again and both Cubase Pro 11 and beyond load it and have sound..
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:21 pm
kv331 wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:10 pm
zvenx wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:39 am Sigh!!
Apart from it appearing as a folder not a file in 11.6.2 Finder. Cubase on mac is not seeing it as a plugin (it doesn't appear in the blacklist), but trying to load it does nothing.
Hi Richard, the issue is fixed now. Could you please download the latest setup at:

https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx

Thanks!

Bulent

PS: I now have a license for Cubase Elements 11 :D
Oh thats great news.
let me download now.
rsp
Sorry for the misunderstanding. completely my fault. Did the problem go away after installing the latest Synthmaster One version?

All the best
Gercek

Yes it did.. I am good to go now.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Btw the issue I have reported a few times over the past year or two is still there in both this and SM2 (the version that came out in December). Even had sent a video. Maybe it is a Cubase Mac issue and now you have Cubase 11 you may be able to replicate it.

Basically after browsing a few presets, the audio engine stops responding to modwheel.. The GUI shows modwheel reacting fine whenever I do move the modwheel, but the audio engine stops responding.. I have to remove the instance and reinsert a new one for the modwheel to start working again..
Only happens in SM One and 2, no other plugin, and only happens if I am browing quite a few presets (which is what I do when favouriting a new bank).. after about the 15th (could be 10 could be 20, I haven't found an exact number pattenr) or so preset it stops responding...
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:49 pm Btw the issue I have reported a few times over the past year or two is still there in both this and SM2 (the version that came out in December). Even had sent a video. Maybe it is a Cubase Mac issue and now you have Cubase 11 you may be able to replicate it.
As far as I remember I have never been able to reproduce it, but now that I have Cubase 11, will test with it as well.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

BTW, just uploaded v1.4.5 update, which includes a very critical fix for FL Studio users: SynthMaster One (and 2 and Player as well), was not working correctly -generating crackles- when the DAW app sends data with irregular buffer sizes.

will update SynthMaster and Player as well, for this critical fix.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:49 pm
zvenx wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:49 pm Btw the issue I have reported a few times over the past year or two is still there in both this and SM2 (the version that came out in December). Even had sent a video. Maybe it is a Cubase Mac issue and now you have Cubase 11 you may be able to replicate it.
As far as I remember I have never been able to reproduce it, but now that I have Cubase 11, will test with it as well.

Great, let me know if I can help.
rsp
sound sculptist

onerob wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:12 pm I have almost no output from SM 1.4.4. It's barely audible above the noise floor. This is on Logic 10.6.3 on MacOS 10.15.7 (Catalina).
The latest version of 1.4.5 has solved this for me.

Nice to get updates, but can you fix old bug with Renoise viewtopic.php?f=98&t=543763, as you did in last version of Synthmaster2?

I have an issue where SM One is always scanning in standalone mode..

V 1.4.5 on Win 10 x64...

Also...are the drop down panes for the modulation section going to be included in the white skin at some stage please ?

Thanks...
No auto tune...

Guys, we're gonna look into the remaining issues. We will also add Native Instrument NKS support to our products in the following months!
Works at KV331 Audio

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:21 am I have an issue where SM One is always scanning in standalone mode..

V 1.4.5 on Win 10 x64...
Hi,

What do you mean by "scanning" ? Waveforms? Presets?

Thanks
Works at KV331 Audio

Scanning,scanning,scanning...

The little blue circle is spinning like a sattelite that is lost in space :)
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:37 am Scanning,scanning,scanning...

The little blue circle is spinning like a sattelite that is lost in space :)
Probably the mouse image is stuck in that state, I don't think anything serious. Will look into it though.
Works at KV331 Audio

Guys, if anyone wants to check out SynthMaster One with NKS support, here's v1.4.6 setup. This is not the final build yet, we will edit some preset metadata/previews before going live. The NKS parameter mappings is created automatically with an internal tool that I wrote this month:
Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 13.53.45.jpg
Windows setup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vjbiuyfkaxeqs ... p.zip?dl=0

MacOS setup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/squwxhb19utdf ... p.zip?dl=0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”