Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Seriously worth full price tbh. This goes toe-to-toe with the real thing in my opinion. Like I said earlier, I actually think viper sounds better in some cases. I'll also mention that performance-wise viper seems to perform better when using arp features. And if you know of the virus usb issues where the arp goes insane most of the time, then the viper surely has that beat.

the latest v of TI plug syncs arp better,
they tried to fix it, and did so at least partially.
I was using SonicBytes Era instead of the arp for a bit

I think Kemper have no love for TI much anymore,
so Adam's attention to his build is an active moment

this is a dream come true, thank you so much Adam!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

trusampler wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:46 pm
tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:53 pm
Dencheg wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:37 pm
tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:26 pm So, does that mean you can load commercial Virus sound banks like Resonance?
Please pay attention to Adam's explanation of the import feature. In short, Viper is not one-to-one emulation, but a close approximation and a synth on it's own.
Some presets may sound naturally different due to different parameters ranges or not-intersecting features, for better or worse.
(I didn't stumble across ones I'd dislike, but I checked some tens of presets of Snow library)
I read and understand the caveats. Has anyone tested it with Aiyn Zahev's "Dream State" pack? He always does great sounds...

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... TI-Patches
Yes Dream State works just fine!
I just bought AZ "Dream State" today and had no problem importing the .mid file and saving it to a Viper bank. Sounds great!

tony10000 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:27 pm
tony10000 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:26 pm So, does that mean you can load commercial Virus sound banks like Resonance?
Please pay attention to Adam's explanation of the import feature. In short, Viper is not one-to-one emulation, but a close approximation and a synth on it's own.
Some presets may sound naturally different due to different parameters ranges or not-intersecting features, for better or worse.
(I didn't stumble across ones I'd dislike, but I checked some tens of presets of Snow library)
I read and understand the caveats. Has anyone tested it with Aiyn Zahev's "Dream State" pack? He always does great sounds...

I just bought AZ "Dream State" today and had no problem importing the .mid file and saving it to a Viper bank. Sounds great!
Nice one, thank you for testing this out! I'll get Viper to test it out myself and note any differences on my Virus bank pages. This is exciting for me actually as future Virus banks will have a wider customer base.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Any chance of a sale???. Or any sales coming up???? :) :) :help:

Hey guys is Viper NFR?
zeph wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:53 pm Any chance of a sale???. Or any sales coming up???? :) :) :help:
Sadly it seems we missed it.....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I added my waifu to the plugin

Sweet. Would be nice to see more custom skins now that' Ill be using this a lot more :P

Aiynzahev wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:44 pm
tony10000 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:27 pm

Nice one, thank you for testing this out! I'll get Viper to test it out myself and note any differences on my Virus bank pages. This is exciting for me actually as future Virus banks will have a wider customer base.
I sent you a note about Viper's new import feature on your web site. I thought you would appreciate the info!

The presets that you all can now add--are they ones that you purchased?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:15 am The presets that you all can now add--are they ones that you purchased?
Yep...

Cool skins! There will be a new sale this summer, so keep an eye out for it on the site!
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:03 am Cool skins! There will be a new sale this summer, so keep an eye out for it on the site!
Sorry to ask - when is "this summer"? :? :?

Return to “Instruments”