Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought PA plugin from escalona. Nice guy, fast transfer, check here, he has interesting prices: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=553654

Just purchased a Komplete 12 Select to Komplete 13 bundle AKoelewijn in what may have been the smoothest and quickest transaction I've ever experienced.

Big thumbs up for an A+ seller. Thanks Alex!

Bought Cherry Audio Quadra from 'iamtheblackadder'.

Quick, smooth friendly transaction.
Recommended.
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

Rod Staples wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:49 pm Bought Cherry Audio Quadra from 'iamtheblackadder'.

Quick, smooth friendly transaction.
Recommended.
Sold Cherry Audio Quadra to Rod Staples. Everything perfect. Thank you very much.

Bought Audiority plugin from Coda73. Fast turnaround with the license transfer, thank you

Bought Air Mini Grand from 3qO. Fast and nice thank you!

fcamp wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:30 pm Bought PA plugin from escalona. Nice guy, fast transfer, check here, he has interesting prices: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=553654
Thanks fcamp, and ditto! Very smooth transaction, fcamp, quick and clear communication, prompt payment and very polite, which never hurts. Thank you so much fcamp and I hope you enjoy your new plugin! :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Purchased Eventide Equivocate from digitalash

Good communications and fast transfer, recommended with thanks!

escalona wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:35 pm
fcamp wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:30 pm Bought PA plugin from escalona. Nice guy, fast transfer, check here, he has interesting prices: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=553654
Thanks fcamp, and ditto! Very smooth transaction, fcamp, quick and clear communication, prompt payment and very polite, which never hurts. Thank you so much fcamp and I hope you enjoy your new plugin! :tu:
I too bought a PA plugin from escalona everything went VERY smooth - perfect - just as fcamp wrote! :tu:
With all the fx, amp and synth emulations out there, not to mention AI, you can finally sound like…? Someone else and something that has already been done! :clap: :tu: :party: ------- :scared:

Bought Zebra2 from powerage70. Good seller.
Bought PA bundle from 3qO. Good seller.
Bought Hive2 from dangerdan92. Good seller.
Bought Reason 11 Suite from wentzelitis , very nice seller!
Bought Omnisphere 2 from Macncheese , very nice seller!
Bought Diva and Repro from compressedform , very kind seller!
Last edited by BaiCaiX on Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 7 times in total.

bought from Heathener. recommended seller!

bought IK Multimedia Syntronic Pro-V from goodbyesky. Quick & smooth.

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:02 pm
escalona wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:35 pm
I too bought a PA plugin from escalona everything went VERY smooth - perfect - just as fcamp wrote! :tu:
Thanks, my friend. Back at you: Yadrichik_Chaya an efficient communicator and the transaction was as smooth as one could wish for. Highly recommended community member. Thanks Yadrichik_Chaya and enjoy that new plugin!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Purchased from member Ion_null
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12273

He was very polite, courteous in his updates and sold me a great deal!
Last edited by Synthack on Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.... ...

Sold Arturia Pigments 3.5 to Guitarrist. Entire transaction took less than 30 minutes to complete. A pleasure!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”