Roland A800 Pro

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Is there anybody trying to make a script for the Roland A800 Pro?
I'm not good at this, so that's why I ask.
Please reply

you can use my A 300 pro script. ;)

Hello there,

my Roland A800 Pro also does not work in Bitwig as I was hoping :-/
Where can I find your A 300 pro script @Ilze? Would be extremely useful if it worked. Thanks!

Just select the generic script, should work out of the box. If you want more look into Moss’ Flexi to define what your faders and knobs should do…

It might be a good idea if we could share Flexi adaptions somewhere, maybe at Bittwiggers?

I have Roland A300 Pro and can't map faders and knobs. Keyboard plays fine. I'm not too new to programming, but no luck to getting any response from the transport buttons and faders.
Need help
Edit: Found out that I needed 2 inputs instead of 1. 1 is for keys 2 for knobs and faders.

Kyloe wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:24 am Hello there,

my Roland A800 Pro also does not work in Bitwig as I was hoping :-/
Where can I find your A 300 pro script @Ilze? Would be extremely useful if it worked. Thanks!
Hi, I have just uploaded my A800 script to Github. I explained my workflow in the readme, hope it fits yours :phones:.
https://github.com/mcristi/roland-a800-bitwig-script

Is the public controller script page down on bitwig.com? Couldn't find it anymore.

Glad it's sorted, I didn't try my script for quite some time, not sure if it still works. My best bet would be an adjusted flexi script if I would start over, because that gets maintained.

One just needs to find out, which cc messages the controller sends out and map those with the flexi script.

cheers

Return to “Controller Scripting”