Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:23 am Sorry to ask - when is "this summer"? :? :?
June maybe July 2022 :)
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:27 am
zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:23 am Sorry to ask - when is "this summer"? :? :?
June maybe July 2022 :)
Jeepers - that's like half a year away :( :( :o :o . With respect, and to celebrate the new version - please can we have an earlier sale. I'm sure there are a lot of KVR members interested, especially with the update! :pray: :pray:

zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:54 am Jeepers - that's like half a year away :( :( :o :o . With respect, and to celebrate the new version - please can we have an earlier sale. I'm sure there are a lot of KVR members interested, especially with the update! :pray: :pray:
There was a sale just a month ago. There is no point of a sale if Im doing it every month :D But honestly, as others pointed out, 89€ is a steal for what you are getting now with the new possibilities :phones:
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:23 am
adamtrance wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:03 am Cool skins! There will be a new sale this summer, so keep an eye out for it on the site!
Sorry to ask - when is "this summer"? :? :?
If there was a sale every Summer in the UK, there would be no sales ever.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:09 am
zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:23 am
adamtrance wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:03 am Cool skins! There will be a new sale this summer, so keep an eye out for it on the site!
Sorry to ask - when is "this summer"? :? :?
If there was a sale every Summer in the UK, there would be no sales ever.
:lol: :lol: :lol: - In my country it is Summer at the moment :hihi: :hihi: :oops: :oops:

Wow Adam thank you!! I didn't expect this. I expected Virus A, B or C import maybe but not the TI. Amazing.

Thanks again!

I already own it but think now is a good time for a sale, while there is a buzz about the synth. My 2c.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:47 am I already own it but think now is a good time for a sale, while there is a buzz about the synth. My 2c.
What's the sale price anyway? I think I purchased it at a regular price but I don't have any problem with this being available to other people for less price. It's a great synth. Like it stands on its own quite nicely. Very unique.

I sincerely wish (not a request) that Adam export Viper FX and make it available as VST effect. I really like the reverb on Viper. And Chorus. But reverb is superb to my taste. It would be cool to have in my DAW. Possibly free for Viper owners :) hehe

I have a figure in my head but it might be wrong. Best to let Adam give an official sale price (if he considers it).

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:04 am This thing is already far cheaper than most other emulations and people are asking for a sale, like cmon...
Yep I agree! Such a cool synth for such small price.

The more users, the better imho. If a little sale encourages a lot more people, then I'm all for it.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:04 am This thing is already far cheaper than most other emulations and people are asking for a sale, like cmon...
He already did sales, so, I'm not sure what you're arguing.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:36 am
He already did sales, so, I'm not sure what you're arguing.
I believe he is recommending that people should not expect sales every time new feature is added or a release bumped in a forum. I may be wrong.

What are you arguing about?

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”