Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Bit of a noob question but am I right in assuming you need to own a virus synth to export the banks or is there a way to find the banks online and import them to viper?

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:43 am Asking for more is what I meant. Asking when a sale is expected is one thing, but begging the developer for a discount when the last sale ended a month ago seems a bit off to me, especially when the synth is so reasonably priced already. Whatever, just my opinion, it's up to Adam at the end of the day.
Well, I agree. Although I don't see anyone begging here.

Samiver wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:43 am Bit of a noob question but am I right in assuming you need to own a virus synth to export the banks or is there a way to find the banks online and import them to viper?
Viper imports Virus banks in .mid format, you don't need an actual Virus.

There's a lot of free Virus banks here (you need to sign up), also you may buy some online
https://www.virus.info/downloads/6/Sounds-and-Patches
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:44 am Well, I agree. Although I don't see anyone begging here.
Just posted today or yesterday
zeph wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:54 am Jeepers - that's like half a year away :( :( :o :o . With respect, and to celebrate the new version - please can we have an earlier sale. I'm sure there are a lot of KVR members interested, especially with the update! :pray: :pray:
Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:47 am I already own it but think now is a good time for a sale, while there is a buzz about the synth. My 2c.
Obviously some suggested, some asked about it. Quoted others with no intention of disrespect.

I guess you're now split hairs into what's the definition of begging right? So that you have your daily job routine full of arguing about nothing.

Who are you talking to?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Adam are you going to update the Lfos with more waveforms?

recursive one wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:49 am
Samiver wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:43 am Bit of a noob question but am I right in assuming you need to own a virus synth to export the banks or is there a way to find the banks online and import them to viper?

There's a lot of free Virus banks here (you need to sign up), also you may buy some online
That's great, thank you very much for the response and link.

What a great update this is! Thank you, Adam! :clap:

Between all those downloads are there the factorybanks from the Virus A in disguise ?
That would be a reason for me to buy Viper

kmonkey wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:55 am I sincerely wish (not a request) that Adam export Viper FX and make it available as VST effect. I really like the reverb on Viper. And Chorus. But reverb is superb to my taste. It would be cool to have in my DAW. Possibly free for Viper owners :) hehe
Yes I plan to create a free Reverb plugin from the reverb in Viper, I just need to add more features for it. Its not as simple as stripping it out. Also, I need to finish a couple of soundbanks first that I started, and then I can spend time on the reverb ;)
Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:59 am I have a figure in my head but it might be wrong. Best to let Adam give an official sale price (if he considers it).
The sale was 25% so Viper was 66€ or so.
alexdelosreyes wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:33 am Adam are you going to update the Lfos with more waveforms?
I am not sure, when I designed Viper I never planned the LFOs to have additional waves. I would have to completely rewrite them and even the preset system for it because it would work much different than now, and I dont know how much things it would break. But if one day I figure it out there is a possibility.
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

To me the all grey one is nice (but still I prefer the original red/blak/grey): it's sober, Il like it.
The other one has a very nice green colour for panel but the text in purple can't be seen! :D
Try to change it to white, it will be much better readable beside not being so "ugly"! :hihi:
My two cents :wink:
We are the true makers of our destiny.

Polarity wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:42 pm
commodore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:17 am My paint jobs
To me the all grey one is nice (but still I prefer the original red/blak/grey): it's sober, Il like it.
The other one has a very nice green colour for panel but the text in purple can't be seen! :D
Try to change it to white, it will be much better readable beside not being so "ugly"! :hihi:
I really like the purple/turquoise, and the text isn't that bad when its a bit bigger. The black and white is nice too. Just experimenting and sharing. Would love to see others.

commodore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:50 pm
Polarity wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:42 pm
commodore wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:17 am My paint jobs
I really like the purple/turquoise, and the text isn't that bad when its a bit bigger. The black and white is nice too. Just experimenting and sharing. Would love to see others.
You have better eyes health than me for sure.
Yo could make darker that purple of the displays to make more contrast like Adam's original green text on green displays.
Perhaps not all peolpe want a huge plugin UI covering the DAW windows on screen.
We are the true makers of our destiny.

I'm impatient guy. I don't want to wait till summer for the sale so I just bought it. Thanks Adam for your enthusiastic effort and for the great result! 😊
Mario

recursive one wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:49 am

i registered but no download possible yet :/ do you need to register a Virus hardware?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”