Waiting for What in 2022?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:27 pm
Erisian wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:16 pm The Wavewarden's latest project and something not public yet that I am presently alpha testing.
tease!
:hihi:

Behringer's UBXA though ,it may not happen due to a shortage of parts and distribution.
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:59 pm2023.
+1...literally! :tu:

Kilohearts v2 update!

Also fingers crossed that the Bitwig gods deem it fit to give us some features I want this year :D
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

for an awesome EP / album to be created, one that I'll love

Currently waiting with great anticipation of the release of SpectraLayers 9.
Should be released in a week but could be as late as by mid-July.

By end of June we will see Mulab 9.
A major release but unfortunately no ARA implementation.

Really looking forward the the major release of FL Studio 21 by years end.
Unfortunately no ARA implementation.

Perhaps in 2023 we will see the sample based synth by the developer Brian Clevinger.
Ok no Absynth 6 but his sample based synth will beat that!
Also looking forward the development and release of the LinnThesizer by Roger Linn.

Crossing my fingers that Architect with presets/patches will be released in 2022.
https://www.loomer.co.uk/architect.htm

Waiting to sort out the new job.

I hardly had any time for the music in 2022 -.-
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:40 am Waiting to sort out the new job.

I hardly had any time for the music in 2022 -.-
Same. Although my GAS has been at an all time high :hihi:

Inspiration would be nice.

Waiting rather impatiently for the MCP4728 and similar DAC chips to become available again. The choice of microcontrollers is so good right now, but no reasonable way to get a few precise voltages out of them :cry:

Then I’ll use them to build synth modules and send stuff into my DAW...

Right now I'm waiting for OB-Xtreme 2.0, because I can't buy v1 any more and I only found out about it a few weeks ago. I'm also waiting for my Erae Touch but I get that it's a tough time for hardware vendors so I am happy to wait.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

About halfway through the year now...

The main thing I'm waiting on is my Miezo 18 from Maurizio Uber Basses. They're all built to order, but mine is fairly standard (5-string, raintree body, ovankgol fretboard, dual coil pickup). It's been about 2 months so far, and the typical wait time seems to be 3ish.

Still waiting on Sumu, but I'm getting pretty philosophical about it. I have enough synths, so if it never comes out then that's fine.

Bitwig got a couple of decent updates. MIDI Grid has been useful for bass-to-MIDI-to-CV conversion and for processing pressure from the Launchpad Pro. I'm still still hoping for a few more grid enhancements and minor workflow improvements. CLAP does seem like it'll be a nice thing once it's widely supported.

In Eurorack land, I decided against Xaoc Erfurt about two weeks before it was released :lol: but now I'm waiting on Xaoc Koszalin, their frequency shifter. Also I'm curious how Joranalogue Grainity is going to turn out.

Zebra 3

Icarus 2.5 update (free)
Vital 1.5 update (free)
The Drop Apple Silicon update (in vain)

Zebra 3 upgrade by (prolly next year though)

edit: just realized that i had already posted in this thread before :smack:
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

vurt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:59 pm2023.
my dad use to say dont wish your life away
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”