Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a $50 PA voucher from WrathofMaitreya to get Streamliner and was able to buy it a few minutes later. Thanks!

Bought Sugar Bytes Aparillo and Drum Computer from simonvolt. Great transaction (minus my initial currency conversion error - whoops! - which I corrected asap). Thanks Simon!

Another successful deal with 3qO.
Brilliant as expected. :tu:
Thank you, 3qO!

Had a good deal with smokeyjoe. Would definitely buy from again.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

:tu: Bought Omnisphere from Reimagedmusic. Great transaction! Recommended! :tu:
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

I purchased an ikmultimedia account from Ohero. Thanks for making it a smooth transaction!

wangeroge wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:39 am :tu: Bought Omnisphere from Reimagedmusic. Great transaction! Recommended! :tu:
Wangeroge is top a notch kvr member and highly recommend! :tu: :clap:

Picked up Sonible smart:EQ 3 from 3qO. Great seller!

Picked up Cubase 11 Pro from Svama with no issues whatsoever. He was very friendly, helpful, and responsive throughout the process. Thank you very much!

Bought Softube time and tone bundle and addictive keys x 4 from ronmendoza0594 very helpful seller and a smooth deal.

Bought PSP Saturator from ralfrobert. Informative and responsive.

Just bought XLN and Softube from ronmendoza0594.
Super smooth, licenses perfect, look forward to dealing with you again Ron. Thank you.

Bought Gainstation 2 from GlennPlumber.
Pace of the transaction on Sunday morning leaves nothing to be desired. WOW :clap:

Bought Nexus off Gigue07

Perfect sale from start to finish

Really happy
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Bought Ableton live from Joris Blaine
Everything went very smoothly! :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”