Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Syngularity wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:11 pm Viper works fine and stable, that‘s most important.
For all those of you who get the blacklist error inCubase Pro - just remove the 32 bit dll from your Viper folder, so it won‘t get scanned.
I don't have the 32-bit version in the folder. That's one of the first things I always remove in the (rare) cases where both versions are installed in the same folder.

Actually, and if I may suggest, I think that Adam should create a download with two folders, one marked 32-bit and another marked 64-bit. That would prevent people less advised of copying everything into the 64-bit VST folder.
Last edited by fmr on Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

adamtrance wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:17 am Thank you for all the kinds words and support! You have no idea of the painstaking insanely boring/hard job this virus import was. Anyway, I am happy to see that there are no comments about any crashes so far, so hopefully I managed to fix that last big issue!
I have had one crash, but only one, whereas I would have had quite a few by now with v109. It was while loading a cubase project with about 5 viper instances.

Anyway, great job with the import feature. :clap: :clap: :clap:
i7-9700, 32GB, 2TB Nvme, Win 11, Live 11 Suite

jojkobojko wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:36 am Virus Emulator (Osirus)
Link?

AnX wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:25 am
Link?
This most likely: https://www.buenasideas.de/2022/osirus- ... -software/

phreaque wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:34 am
AnX wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:25 am
Link?
This most likely: https://www.buenasideas.de/2022/osirus- ... -software/
Oh OK, thanks... didn't realise it had a name.

fmr wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 pm Actually, and if I may suggest, I think that David should create a download with two folders,
Who is David?

Adam maybe? :wink:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

fmr wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 pm
Syngularity wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:11 pm Viper works fine and stable, that‘s most important.
For all those of you who get the blacklist error inCubase Pro - just remove the 32 bit dll from your Viper folder, so it won‘t get scanned.
I don't have the 32-bit version in the folder. That's one of the first things I always remove in the (rare) cases where both versions are installed in the same folder.

Actually, and if I may suggest, I think that David should create a download with two folders, one marked 32-bit and another marked 64-bit. That would prevent people less advised of copying everything into the 64-bit VST folder.
I had the exact same problem, actually if you leave the 32bit in the folder, it picks that up and blacklists it, and the 64 works fine.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Wow, thank you Adam for this great feature and free update 👏 Tried a few banks and everything works fine. Incredible work!

Hi Adam. I recommended your plugin to a friend and he wanted to purchase it. He's not a member of this forum so he asked me to share his experience.

He has a CC but he does not have paypal nor does he want to have a paypal account. He told me that he visited your website and there is a link at your checkout suggesting this:
https://www.adamszabo.com/creditcard/

He entered his CC and billing details but the system does not offer him to accept payment unless he creates an account with paypal. After he enters his Billing details system always forces him to enter other details and create an account with Paypal.

Now this is all fine. It's your store and your rules however he pointed out to me that most plugin vendors use Paypal as their CC gateway processor only. In a way that in their stores a customer can pay with CC - over Paypal - without creating an account at paypal at all. Basically paypal business accounts can use that feature for their customers at no cost.

He is under the impression that you maybe don't know about this option so he wanted to point it out to you.

There's a way for paypal business account owners to have Paypal gateway and accept payments from the users and their credit cards without forcing them to create an account at Paypal.

Just sayin this, perhaps this is off putting some potential buyers from your store. Because not everyone want to have accounts, share their details with Paypal which is exactly why Paypal offers their services as being CC gateway processor only.

All the best.

Can someone recommend some good ambient and dub techno Virus preset packs so I can buy and import them in Viper?

recursive one wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:31 am
fmr wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 pm Actually, and if I may suggest, I think that David should create a download with two folders,
Who is David?

Adam maybe? :wink:
Yes, I meant Adam :oops:
Fernando (FMR)

I always imply Adam when I say David

Btw, Adam! I hope the idea of Viper having simple preset tagging and filtering functionality (along with reusing Virus preset tags) can be considered in the future.
Personally, I wouldn't need a huge browser-schmauzer; I'll be content with something as simple as Virus tagging system.
I mean, before we had a moderate set of quality presets with proper name prefixes/suffixes, but now hell broke loose :)
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Does somebody test the dustons soundbanks?

Thanx for the update.
But please, can you use a different way of distributing updates other than via the original receipt e-mail ? That's sooo 2007...
More BPM please

Return to “Instruments”