DReverb - New free Reverb from Stone Voices

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DReverb DReverb Lite

It has less controls than his previous Ambient Reverb from years ago: http://stone-voices.ru/vst/dreverb

Features taken from here 'cause I can't read russian ( https://plugins4free.com/plugin/3767/ ):

1) High quality reverb algorithm.
2) Low CPU usage.
3) 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
4) Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
5) Meters and controls of input/output levels.
6) 32 factory presets.
7) Functions for working with presets and banks.

It comes in VST2, VST3 and AU for both Windows and Mac.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Looks nice, sounds nice. Any plans to make it resizable/scallable?
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

yzcoruhT wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:57 am Looks nice, sounds nice. Any plans to make it resizable/scallable?
I've been thinking about it, but I'm still not sure if users need it?
If necessary, then I will scale the plugin, especially the IPlug2 framework on which the plugin is assembled quite allows you to do this. :wink:

Thanks for this new reverb! I think you'll find that GUI resizing will be one of the most requested features. It looks excellent though, very clear layout.
How is this one different to your Ambient Reverb?

xalama qo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:01 pm Thanks for this new reverb! I think you'll find that GUI resizing will be one of the most requested features. It looks excellent though, very clear layout.
Unlike plugins that use pre-rendered bitmap graphics, this plugin uses software visualization of all interface elements.
I am not yet sure how the plugin interface will behave when the size changes, since all graphic elements of the interface are rendered, and this in turn adds additional processor resources due to the need for plugin rendering shadows, gradients and other elements of professional graphics packages like Photoshop.
xalama qo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:01 pm How is this one different to your Ambient Reverb?
This plugin uses a different reverberation algorithm. However, some nodes, such as pre-delay, input filters, as well as decay regulation and crossover in the feedback delay networks (FDN) circuit, are absolutely the same as in Ambient Reverb.

heavymetalmixer wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:13 pm ....
Features taken from here 'cause I can't read russian ( https://plugins4free.com/plugin/3767/ ):
Did you notice on his website there is a little "english" switch in the top right hand corner... :tu:

Trancit wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:13 pm
heavymetalmixer wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:13 pm ....
Did you notice on his website there is a little "english" switch in the top right hand corner... :tu:
This link immediately opens the English version:
http://stone-voices.ru/vst/dreverb?lang=en

Thanks for the English link and the explanation that the reverb algo is different to AR.
From your explanation about the graphics it sounds like you mean it's vector based? (just clicked the link and yes) Anyway, I hope you have a look at resizing options because your plugins are highly regarded by those who know about them, and it would be a pity if people decided against using them just because of small GUI size on their 4k monitor.
Last edited by xalama qo on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After short testing it sounds really nice. Will become my favorite "clasical" reverb if it will be little bigger (GUI). Superb plugin. Quality! Is it possible to donate it?
AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP

xalama qo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:46 pm From your explanation about the graphics it sounds like you mean it's vector based?
In fact, this is vector graphics, since all rendering is carried out programmatically with the exception of the logo, which is made separately in SVG format.

yzcoruhT wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:49 pm Is it possible to donate it?
Donations can be made here.
But I will not receive them soon, because now it is impossible to withdraw funds from PayPal to users from Russia.

Thank you for this. I look forward to trying it out.

vasyan wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:58 pm
yzcoruhT wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:49 pm Is it possible to donate it?
Donations can be made here.
But I will not receive them soon, because now it is impossible to withdraw funds from PayPal to users from Russia.
Oh, I forgot, you are from Russia (somewhere in Siberia - am I right?). :dog:

So I hope, that world will turn back to the normal as soon as possible.

Peace.

yzcoruhT

This is a great freebie. Some very nice sounds with instruments for me so far.

yzcoruhT wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:54 pm Oh, I forgot, you are from Russia (somewhere in Siberia - am I right?). :dog:
Nominally, Siberia is part of Russia.
Yes, I live in Siberia, our eco-settlement of creative people (musicians and artists) is located far from the cities, at the very feet of the Sayan Mountains.
yzcoruhT wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:49 pm Will become my favorite "clasical" reverb if it will be little bigger (GUI).
Yes! I did the scaling of the plugin, now you can resize it by dragging it around the bottom right corner.

Links to download the updated version also on the plugin page.

Return to “Effects”