Wave Alchemy Triaz [Kontakt]

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Triaz

cant wait for them to implement this, may have found the best so far drum sequencer..
Spring Goose wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:50 pm
tonymax wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:48 pm is there a way to output the sequenced notes via midi to trigger other vsts?
Ive setup kontakt to output midi but I'm only getting 1 note output from all sequences so bass drum is the same note as hi hat etc...

thanks
No not yet. I have contact support with the feature request.

Down on the bottom left side, there is a button (MIDI EXP) to export the MIDI pattern in its entirety. You click, it builds the part, then you drag it to your DAW. I’ve done it and it works.

If you’re wanting multi-outs (kick by itself, etc.) as you’ve indicated, you would have to isolate each drum part from within your piano roll, i.e. the C1, D1, etc., into separate MIDI clips which can be done pretty easily. Some DAWs have a command for that.

Maybe in Triaz there’s a export preference, but I don’t know as I haven’t looked…not at my DAW right now.

Hi Im considering buying Drumvolution at the APD deal now but after reading this topic
it seems drumvolution is almost outdated and less worth after release of Triaz?
Drumvolution itself looks like still attractive especially on the APD price but when compared with Triaz,
and according to wave alchemy Dan, it seems just a old version plugin...

darkcapricorn wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:26 am Hi Im considering buying Drumvolution at the APD deal now but after reading this topic
Drumvolution itself looks like still attractive especially on the APD price but when compared with Triaz,
If you don’t own TRIAZ, it’s a bargain at that price.

simmo75 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:42 am
darkcapricorn wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:26 am Hi Im considering buying Drumvolution at the APD deal now but after reading this topic
If you don’t own TRIAZ, it’s a bargain at that price.
It's very good. might also get you on the Wave Alchemy mailing list as a customer where you can also get good deals from time to time.

They have so many good drums it would take forever even to just audition everything.

Drumvolution even has few things triaz doesn’t (though I really like triaz) - there are more options for per-step mods in the sequencer for instance, and while Drumvolution can output separate notes for each drum (to drive other things), triaz can’t (at least for me, it all comes out on one note, maybe they will fix it). Of course triaz does some things (quite a few things actually) Drumvolution doesn’t too….

Samples are supposed to be completely different as well… so there’s that.

is there any news on triaz getting a standalone client? im still very interested but i need the ui to be scalable. especially for a drum sequencer.

gExpectations wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:42 am is there any news on triaz getting a standalone client? im still very interested but i need the ui to be scalable. especially for a drum sequencer.
Afaik they're actively working on it [native plugin]. May even happen this year.

Looks like the standalone client is out? Will there be a possibility of getting a coupon for it now? KInda what I was waiting for since I don't like Kontakt

dangerdan92 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:49 pm Looks like the standalone client is out? Will there be a possibility of getting a coupon for it now? KInda what I was waiting for since I don't like Kontakt
Where did you see/read about this?
I think there's nothing yet, can't see it anywhere? and din't receive an email from them either

incorrect inforamtion
these kids today

they are still working on a solution but i takes time
not this year

i wrote them earlier so no standalone version yet

It went on sale, and it said "standalone" VST, etc. on their website. But then also says runs in Kontakt. So, confusing wording on their part.

Relax

"Available in Standalone, VST, AU and AAX formats. TRIAZ is powered by FREE Kontakt Player from Native Instruments. Full version of Kontakt is NOT required" yup this is more than confusing.

i want to jump on the sale as well but kontakt is too smol on my screen setup to use with a sequencer like this

Can you only import one drum sample at a time or can you point to a folder that has a bunch of samples in it like other drum samplers? Would seem like a hassle to only be able to do one at a time.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”