Plugins Feature Requests

Official support for: audiority.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

melodyz wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:37 pm Hi is the xenoverb update ready yet?
We released an update to xenoverb few days ago. Check the Effects forum or XenoVerb product page.

If I could choose one feature to add to my Audiority plugins, I think it would be a "clean mode" for the Tube Modulator. This is for sure one of my favourite plugins, I use it on almost everything when I need some movement. However, I find that it sometimes filters too much high content, which is more or less noticeable depending on the source. I understand the plugin is "Colored by Design" as you state, so really nothing to complain about but, in my opinion, for a future update, I believe it would be super useful adding a "clean mode" option to switching off the high frequency filtering.

Tube Modulator: link Hz and SYNC, so when turning SYNC off, the RATE knob jumps to the correct Hz to keep the rate the same, and when SYNC is turned on, the RATE knob jumps to the closest SYNC setting to the current Hz.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:09 pm Tube Modulator: link Hz and SYNC, so when turning SYNC off, the RATE knob jumps to the correct Hz to keep the rate the same, and when SYNC is turned on, the RATE knob jumps to the closest SYNC setting to the current Hz.
noted

hi, why you not make side filter free now when it is discontinued for promotion of the brand?
aliasing plugin owner
:?

Return to “Audiority”