One Synth Challenge #158: Surrealistic MG-1 Plus by Cherry Audio (MilksterX Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Surrealistic MG-1 Plus Synthesizer

I'm also using Brave and no ads. I thought it was that I have the pro (12 dollars a month) soundcloud but maybe it's just brave. Maybe both.

voted, some great tracks again this month. i gave out lots of 5s and 4s

My commenting will be a bit delayed due to SC blocking me from making comments. I just did too many on one stint! :hyper: Thanks SC! :(

dB

doctorbob wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:38 pm My commenting will be a bit delayed due to SC blocking me from making comments. I just did too many on one stint! :hyper: Thanks SC! :(
Haha...so they DID think you were doctorbot after all. :borg: Oh...the joys of SC. :dog:

Anyway,
I have voted.
A most eclectic bunch of tracks it was, I must say. :tu:
Including some very fine ones indeed. :clap:

i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:40 am i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
hello,

try a different browser such as e.g. chrome, edge or safari. for some undisclosed reasons firefox doesn't work properly.

cheers

j o

On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

It was my first voting here, maybe it is a "normal" error?

Julian Olsen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:46 am
3lu5iv3 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:40 am i need some help. i can't vote. tracks from #157 shows up when i login.
hello,

try a different browser such as e.g. chrome, edge or safari. for some undisclosed reasons firefox doesn't work properly.

cheers

j o
you're right. it works. thanx.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Fluxdiver wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:46 am On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

This happens if the track is removed from SoundCloud. Perhaps sonnybones decided they don't want to participate after all. If the track link is broken, I just drop it in the '1' bin. Sometimes the issue turns out to be temporary, in which case I'll come back to evaluate it later. Otherwise, there's not much else one can do but plonk it somewhere and move on.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

FrogsInPants wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:12 am
Fluxdiver wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:46 am On my voting page there is a problem with the track from user "sonnybones", all other tracks have a soundcloud-player and I can listen to the tracks except the sonnybones' one. It has only a grey field but when I hover over it, the browser displayed the link so I can hear the track directly on soundcloud. Drag & drop the grey field to the voting-field is working, so my voting is finished.

This happens if the track is removed from SoundCloud. Perhaps sonnybones decided they don't want to participate after all. If the track link is broken, I just drop it in the '1' bin. Sometimes the issue turns out to be temporary, in which case I'll come back to evaluate it later. Otherwise, there's not much else one can do but plonk it somewhere and move on.
Okay, now the link to soundcloud also says, that the track is removed.

So I finished my voting.
Last edited by Fluxdiver on Mon May 16, 2022 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

voted.
SoundCloud

voted! I enjoyed it with a lot of great songs.

Voted. What a round! Really enjoyed it. Some very interesting music from some newcomers - I hope they stick around.
Captain Silverpants

I saw that sonnybones left the challenge, so i voted new and unfortunately had to improve the list after I had heard some tracks with loudspeakers. Sorry for this!

Return to “Instruments”