I don't know how to export my VST correctly in the new version of Maize 2.8.3, could you guide me, I'm a Windows user

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings from Nicaragua friends I need your help since I am a Maize user and I downloaded the updated version (2.8.3) but I have problems exporting my VST :dog: , since in the version I used (2.5.6) it only exported my VST and I it gives an Instruments folder and the Plugin .dll, in this version I don't know how the process is, I'm a Windows user "Help me" :help:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hello, as you can see in the screenshot that you have attached, it gives you the instructions to generate a player with the name of your plugin, just click on the + symbol to generate a new one and on the - symbol to delete the existing ones.

When you click on the + symbol to generate a new Player, it will ask you to enter the name of your company or brand and also the name of your plugin, then wait 30 minutes or more and then it will be available for download.

The generated player will be version 2.8.4 and it has automation of several parameters, double click on the knobs to return to the initial position and you can create folders inside the instruments folder to make categories, such as Pads, Keys, Drums etc...

Hola, como puedes ver en la captura de pantalla que has adjuntado, te da las instrucciones para generar un player con el nombre de tu plugin, tan solo pulsa en simbolo + para generar uno nuevo y en simbolo - para borrar los existentes.

Cuando pulsas en el simblo + para generar un nuevo Player, te pedirar que introduzcas el nombre de tu empresa o marca y tambien el nombre de tu plugin, luego esperas 30 minutos o a ves mas y luego estara disponible para descargar.

El player generado sera version 2.8.4 y tiene automatizacion de varios parametros, doble click en los knobs para volver a posicion inicial y puedes crear carpetas dentro de la carpeta de instrumentos para hacer categorias, como Pads, Keys, Drums etc..

First of all, thank you very much for taking your time to answer, let me see if I understood.
1- When exporting your VST I must wait from 30 to more minutes, so that its download is available?
2-in that download will my Plugin .dll and my instruments folder come?
3-if I need to create a Plugin with several instruments, should I just export the mse and insert it into the folder of my already created plugin, as was done in previous versions?

hector rivera 93 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 1:32 am First of all, thank you very much for taking your time to answer, let me see if I understood.
1- When exporting your VST I must wait from 30 to more minutes, so that its download is available?
3-if I need to create a Plugin with several instruments, should I just export the mse and insert it into the folder of my already created plugin, as was done in previous versions?

Yes

dll and vst3 + *.instruments folder - although you can also use a single instruments folder for all formats.
The user can locate the instruments folder anywhere, you just have to tell your plugin where that folder is, do the test when you have your plugin ready.

Of course, you can put it in the instruments folder and at the same time create other folders inside with categories, then in your plugin menu you will see those categories.

If you are not going to add new features or modify your GUI, you can use the mse exported from previous versions in your new Player.

Best Regards

wow! So now Maize brings that function of choosing within the instruments menu something like categories, that is: within the Piano category are there going to be many piano sounds? Let's say something like the image that I attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hector rivera 93 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:47 am wow! So now Maize brings that function of choosing within the instruments menu something like categories, that is: within the Piano category are there going to be many piano sounds? Let's say something like the image that I attached.
Hey Bro, how create that function in version 2.84?
:clap:

Creating categories with folders inside the main instruments folder, the result is this in the menu
Sin título-1.jpg

QuietMusic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:09 pm Creating categories with folders inside the main instruments folder, the result is this in the menu
Sin título-1.jpg
Hey Quiet, thanks bro, by the way, very cool your instrument interface :phones:

QuietMusic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:09 pm Creating categories with folders inside the main instruments folder, the result is this in the menu
Sin título-1.jpg
So if I export my VST and want to create subgroup folders, should I create folders inside the VST's instruments folder?
If my VST is called Nexus 4 I want in the bass section to have a list of many bass sounds, should I create a folder called "Bass" and in it enter the bass mse that I create?

hector rivera 93 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:17 am
Sin título-1.jpg
So if I export my VST and want to create subgroup folders, should I create folders inside the VST's instruments folder?
If my VST is called Nexus 4 I want in the bass section to have a list of many bass sounds, should I create a folder called "Bass" and in it enter the bass mse that I create?
Yes, the best thing is that you do a test for yourself so that you can see it.. :D

hector rivera 93 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:17 am
Sin título-1.jpg
Hey bro, Tell us if your way of distributing the instruments worked :clap:

Return to “Maizesoft”