EZ Drummer 3 announced.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EZdrummer 2 EZdrummer 3

Examigan wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:41 am I am new to the EZ Drummer line so this is a newbie question. I thought there were 7 actual kits that were included, but I don't see all of those when I navigate to the Drum Kits menu. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

drumkit menu.jpg
Check in the other rooms, Bright and Tight I think it is. Click on the orange EZdrummer 3 Main Room and you will see them, then do what you are doing now.
Say NO to CLAP!

Examigan wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:41 am I am new to the EZ Drummer line so this is a newbie question. I thought there were 7 actual kits that were included, but I don't see all of those when I navigate to the Drum Kits menu. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

drumkit menu.jpg
Click on the drop down menu where you have the orange (?) text. It says 'EZdrummer 3 Main Room' in your picture.

You are currently on the 'Drums and Mixer Presets' drop down menu.
Last edited by Aloysius on Sat May 07, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Do the EZ Drummer 2 drums come with it?
I had EZ Drummer 1, SD2, SD3 and now EZ Drummer 3. I definitely don't see the EZ Drummer 2.
drums. The EZ Drummer 2 stuff is neither in my Toontrack Product Manager or EZDrummer 3.
The Pop/Rock is EZ drummer 1 content and the others were EZ Drummer expansions I have bought.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

On my pre-order form it says:

EZdrummer 3 - Upgrade

EZdrummer 3 Core Library

EZdrummer 2 Core Library EZX

Have you installed everything?

Did you own EZ Drummer 2?

Only thing PM says I haven't installed is my surround samples in the SD3 Core Library.
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

I did own v2.
Last edited by Aloysius on Sat May 07, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You could check your receipt too to see if everything is registered.
Last edited by Aloysius on Sat May 07, 2022 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yes and I showed you the two that are not installed......and even hilited it, and wrote the name in my post.
Anyway, as I said the reason you have the EZ drummer Modern and Vintage or whatever they are called is because you have EZ drummer 2..... it is now sold as an add on for EZ drummer 3.

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezdru ... brary-ezx/

rsp
sound sculptist

Aloysius wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:16 pm If you click on the 'Not Installed Products (2)' text on the left hand side, it will show you which products are not installed.
I did and made a screen shot of it.
I said clearly the only thing I did not have installed is the surround drums for SD3, then included a screen shot of it.
rsp
sound sculptist

Yeah, sorry. I was editing my post.

You could check your receipt to see if everything on it is registered.

As pointed out ... my receipt clearly says:

EZdrummer 3 - Upgrade

EZdrummer 3 Core Library

EZdrummer 2 Core Library EZX

yes and that is because you have EZ drummer 2.

The Seven Kits that come with EZ Drummer 3 are:
from Michael I: Studio Full Mic, Studio Small Mic, Singer Songwriter Full Mic, Singer Songwriter Small Mic.

And

Original Mix.

rsp
sound sculptist

Mystery solved. :)

hotmitts wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:46 am I'm not on my music PC but I think there are 3 'rooms'...maybe with variations that make 7 in all?
Yes, that's it. In the browser there are 9 listed, but I guess 2 in the Tight Room are kit variations.

MAIN ROOM
Studio Kit
Singer Songwriter Kit

BRIGHT ROOM
Modern Rock Kit
Vintage Rock Kit

TIGHT ROOM
Classic Pop Kit
Classic Pop Towel Kit
Tight and Punchy Kit
Hip Hop / RnB Kit
Hip Hop / RnB Open Kit
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

To me it's confusing as I think of loading a certain kit first (say its a nice maple Ludwig or Tama set, etc.) so I'd go to select Drum Kit first, then pick a room to put them in.

Examigan wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:21 pm To me it's confusing as I think of loading a certain kit first (say its a nice maple Ludwig or Tama set, etc.) so I'd go to select Drum Kit first, then pick a room to put them in.
I would love it if we could do it this way as well. I really want to use tight room but lose the towels on everything from time to time - cannot see a way to do this?

VP

Return to “Instruments”