SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.9.16 update: New skin + bug fixes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster 2 iOS SynthMaster Everything Bundle SynthMaster Player

JizzUs wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:12 pm I got these melody lines in FL 20 with synthmaster player that works perfectly but when it comes to wav/MP3 export it adds a buzz/clip/idk on the melody.
Do you still experience this with the vst2 version? are you sure you have the latest version installed v2.9.13?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi everyone, time for "check for updates" hopefuly for one last time. We just released a new update for SynthMaster One, SynthMaster 2, SynthMaster 2 Player (rev 12662). This update has the following important fixes:

1. The VST3 version(s) have hanging/missed notes when run under DAWs that use variable buffer size (such as FLStudio)
2. UI performance is sluggish on MacOS Catalina and above.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hate to be 'that' person again, but not seeing any updates available from either One or 2

NikkiA wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:40 am Hate to be 'that' person again, but not seeing any updates available from either One or 2
What happens when you check for updates inside the plugin?
Works at KV331 Audio

Nothing at all

This is what is supposed to happen if you don't have the latest version installed:
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 11.28.02.png
Please logon to user area and download the latest update from there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

So should we uninstall first last version or directly to download last update - which one is 'right' install.
Honestly i personally prefer updates to be just click download button inside synthmaster,whatever you want to add something to surprise users,to be just with one click.
No need of all this drama about new bug fixes or why new installers doesn't work or something,it's annoying and wasting time and nerves.
Just saying,don't shoot piano player :):):)

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:59 am Honestly i personally prefer updates to be just click download button inside synthmaster,whatever you want to add something to surprise users,to be just with one click.
It IS already a very simple process, click "check for updates" menu -> downloads update setup if there's one.

If there's an "easier" method please let me know... :?

You CAN always choose the manual method and download the latest setup at: https://www.synthmaster.com/userarea.aspx , problem solved..
Works at KV331 Audio

Okz no offense,i'm just sharing opinion,that many users have about updates :)
Cheers :)

kv331 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 8:29 am This is what is supposed to happen if you don't have the latest version installed:

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 11.28.02.png

Please logon to user area and download the latest update from there.
Just worked for me :tu:

kv331 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:49 pm
downSouthside wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:47 pm Thanks for the update. Is there a place that we can get the NKS presets for the Everything Bundle sound banks?
Please wait for a couple of days. We're generating/editing the NKS versions of expansion presets. You'd be able to download them the same way you download the expansions: Click on the preset name on the top header and select "Restore my expansions" menu.
Ok, it's now been a few weeks. The third-party NKS banks still do not seem to be available for SynthMaster. Is something wrong with my system regarding your instructions or are they still not available yet?

BTW, I do have the SynthMaster One third-party expansions available via NKS.
-- Insert profound words here --

downSouthside wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:32 pm Ok, it's now been a few weeks. The third-party NKS banks still do not seem to be available for SynthMaster. Is something wrong with my system regarding your instructions or are they still not available yet?
I assume by third-party NKS banks, you are referring to the expansion banks sold by KV331?

I have the "SynthMaster Everything Bundle" with all of the expansion banks included, but so far I can only see the NKS presets in NI Komplete Kontrol for the factory presets.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

downSouthside wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Ok, it's now been a few weeks. The third-party NKS banks still do not seem to be available for SynthMaster. Is something wrong with my system regarding your instructions or are they still not available yet?
Sorry for the delay, we are working on multiple things so it's gonna take around 2-3 more weeks to release them.

I should also mention the fact that although we invested at least 3 months into this NKS integration, I am now questioning the return on this investment, I hope it wasn't a waste of time (that would have gone to new development) :?
Works at KV331 Audio

In case somebody is interested i'm offering again Wonderland - over 2700 presets for Synthmaster One.
You could bargain a donation amount :)

kv331 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:24 pm
downSouthside wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:32 pm
Sorry for the delay, we are working on multiple things so it's gonna take around 2-3 more weeks to release them.

I should also mention the fact that although we invested at least 3 months into this NKS integration, I am now questioning the return on this investment, I hope it wasn't a waste of time (that would have gone to new development) :?
Please don't see it as a waste of time. Being able to quickly filter presets and drill down into patch collections in a standard way is a huge time saver. Some of us out here do place more value on companies and products that include/add NKS support.

Hopefully, with the merger/conglomeration/??? of Native Instruments/Izotope/Plugin Alliance NKS will start to gain more prominence. The next version is well overdue though and should be the version that solidifies it as a real standard.

In the meantime, we have Unify by PluginGuru, which is picking up some of the NKS slack in its own way. Would you folks have any objections to having SynthMaster and SynthMaster One Unified??
-- Insert profound words here --

Return to “Instruments”