Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nibbana wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:51 pm Purchased Toontrack DFH EZX from Leee1102. Transaction went perfect. Excellent communication.
Thank you. The transaction was quick and easy. nibbana is a great buyer, would do business with him again.
Leee

Bought NI Light trilogy from Aryez187, super fast and easy!

Bought Soundtoys Effect Rack from user Faland. EXCELLENT transaction. Quick, excellent communication, and iLok transfer done within minutes of payment. Great seller. Many thanks!

June61944 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:20 am Bought Soundtoys Effect Rack from user Faland. EXCELLENT transaction. Quick, excellent communication, and iLok transfer done within minutes of payment. Great seller. Many thanks!
Thank you June61944 !
My pleasure. You’re a great buyer indeed. The deal with you was fast and smooth and I hope you’ll enjoy your new plugins. :phones:

Very pleasant transaction with glitch-o

Bought Arturia V Collection 8 from Tronam, fast and smooth transaction, nice to deal with. Many thanks!

Purchased MPS 2.1 from DaneJ.
Quick and smooth transaction. Friendly guy.
Recommended as a seller.

Purchased Soothe 2 from Wruuska
Quick and smooth ilok transfer.

Purchased Diva from wruuska. Quick and smooth transaction. Recommended!

just completed a transaction with BennyG who was quick to communicate, great seller

Bought Getgood Drums Modern & Massive from Tonio_

Very smooth transaction and great communication. Recommended!

Got a couple Sonic Charge plugs from Andre9701.
Went through fine, (though I first made a currency conversion mistake I had to correct). All good here!

Purchased Retrologue 2 + Cubase LE from Coda73.
Everything perfect! Fast and friendly seller! Thank you!

Bought Ozone 9 Advanced from gExpectations . Everything went smooth, very kind and patient seller!

Andreya_Autumn wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:08 pm Got a couple Sonic Charge plugs from Andre9701.
Went through fine, (though I first made a currency conversion mistake I had to correct). All good here!
Thank you, Andreya_Autumn highly recommended buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”