osc amp mod depth from matrix twice as high

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been converting a lot of dx7 patches ( made with plogue ops 7 ) to zebra
A walk in the park it is not :lol:
While almost all algoritms can be done in zebra ( except for multiple operators in a feedback loop ) I encountered some issues
One of the main issue is the volume scaling when we have two operators (using regular osc's set to sine ) going parallel into an FMO .
The only way to do this in zebra is using the mix module but at centre position the volume of both operators is reduced significanlty .
I then often have to increase the operators output and there I noticed that when using the mod matrix ( mseg controlling osc volume ) the output of the osc's is twice as loud ,yet the scaling in the matrix still shows 100 .
So long story short : Two envelopes summed in a mod mixer (fro mdirect acces mod slot ) gives the same result as one envelope from the modmatrix to destination
So it would be absolutely fantastic to have a dedicated gain module ., and why not use the same (louder ) scaling in the direct acces mod slot ?
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

While interesting, I'm sure you know that there's no further development for Zebra2. Perhaps turn this into a request of sorts for Zebra3 in the Z3 feature suggestions thread?

viewtopic.php?t=513841

Viktor

Return to “u-he”