Bug report: duplicate same loop across pads then chop them up, start point will get back to same eventually

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I duplicate the same loop file across pads then chop them up (setting different start point for each pad), then record a few phrase with it, the start point for each pad will get back to same eventually.

I turned on midi to trigger pad window selection.

And I'm on Mac Big Sure, Speedrum Lite.

Ok, could you explain it a bit more? When you trigger the pad via midi, start point resets to zero for all pads? What is happening with the end point?

I also saw this behavior in Speedrum Lite
Processor AMD PRO A10-8750B R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (30.9 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

https://soundclick.com/guerillagenus

apisonic wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:57 am Ok, could you explain it a bit more? When you trigger the pad via midi, start point resets to zero for all pads? What is happening with the end point?
No the start points don't reset to zero, it seems to go back to the one on smallest pad number.

Say I import a sample which is 10s long, duplicate it onto pad1, pad2, pad3, then set different start point to say 1s, 5s, 7s, then record my phrase in daw with pad1,2,3, then after some playback, all the start point will go back to the same, not 1s, 5s, 7s.

The program seems don't have individual parameters for each pad if they shared a same sample.

Never paid any attention on the end point, don't really use it, it's the start point problem. But you can also check if the end point works normally.

Thanks for the more detailed information.

I was going to make a tutorial video introducing a quick sample manipulator, initially I chose the Speedrum, but later I found this bug which makes it not useable, so I have to switched to another one Sitala, but I still prefer Speedrum, hope this bug can be fixed as soon as possible. My yt channel is playpm, you can check it out if interested.

Yeah, the Lite version will probably be updated to v1.0 soon, with some additions and bug fixes.

apisonic wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:55 pm Yeah, the Lite version will probably be updated to v1.0 soon, with some additions and bug fixes.
Be quick my friend, the market is getting crowded.

Return to “Apisonic Labs”