Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Arturia SQ80 V to AIRA82. Super smooth transaction and great communication from a great buyer.

Sold Acustica Silver Vol A to Raff13!
Great Buyer!

Thanx again Raff13!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought SQ80V from amhawkins. Everything went fine. Super fast transfer and response. Highly recommended seller. Thanks again

Sold Soothe2, AA Magenta & Purple to Fainak33, smooth transaction and easy communication.

BEWARE ID: raveandroses - who selling me Strings of Winter and Horns off Hell - today 6.7.2022 i lost from my BS account and NI account both libraries!!!! he was banned!!! Now im in touch with Best Service And Ni! They may have more nicks here BEWARE!!!

have ansver from Best Service: Hello Jaromir,

Unfortunately I have to tell you, that these licenses have been blacklisted by Sonuscore, because they were obtained illegally by a credit card fraudster in their shop.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / best regards
Robert Leuthner
Last edited by miracz on Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

miracz is a nice guy.
trasaction went smooth and happily :D

Purchased Dune 3 from skyman88882002. Great seller, with quick and friendly communication. Super quick license transfer by Synapse Audio too! A perfect transaction. :D

Thanks amhawkins, super great buyer!

Bought Korg Wavestate native from Macncheese. Good dealer.

I bought IK Tape Collection off scott_free. Straightforward sale and great to deal with.

Just bought Kilhearts Ultimate from Lazarus451, excellent price and super fast transfer, highly recommended!

naveedejaz wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:11 pm Just bought Kilhearts Ultimate from Lazarus451, excellent price and super fast transfer, highly recommended!
Likewise! Thanks for the smooth and fast transaction!

I got a great deal on Arturia SQ80 from Greenstorm33. Great guy, smooth transaction!

Both Renoise Redux from Korg Supporter, it was a fast and smooth transaction and his communication was outstanding. Highly recommended seller!

Bought Synth Anthology from putraumoneverything and Model D from fabi.
Both are great sellers, everything was smooth and transaction was done in minutes. Highly recommend!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”