Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kevinsparks wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:48 pm Will someone share the PA $25 voucher code for this month? I guess I deleted that email
2022-05-25GS81TZiTw39

Thank you

SLiC wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:47 pm
Teebacca wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 6:25 am Looks like the Soundwide intro bundle dropped for 49 dollars… available through 6/15
https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/paid-lo ... eRyEfWwJp4

Massive
Neutron, nectar, RX, & ozone elements
Trash 2
Bx_digital v3
Vocalsynth 2
Nimbus
R4
Guitar rig 6 LE
Bx_console N
Bx_stereomaker
Bx_subsynth
Bx_delay2500

Think most of these were anticipated
Whilst its a great deal if you are just starting out, I suspect most people will have a lot of that already (especially as so much of it has already been in the bargain bucket for some time).
I actually still don’t have any of the bx console plug-ins. However, I do have Satson CS and Slick EQ GE, so I’m wondering if I’m really missing much in terms of console-flavored eq things …

Then of course there’s the prospect of splitting and reselling the handful of things I have there already and breaking even or maybe making a few bucks.

Tappistry wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:25 pm I actually still don’t have any of the bx console plug-ins. However, I do have Satson CS and Slick EQ GE, so I’m wondering if I’m really missing much in terms of console-flavored eq things …

Then of course there’s the prospect of splitting and reselling the handful of things I have there already and breaking even or maybe making a few bucks.
Just bear in mind that for the PA plugins at least the current resale value is very low (all the vouchers have a higher minimum limit -- so you need to spend more to transfer them, and they still have constant 19.99/24.99 sales).

chrisstiles wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:29 pm
Tappistry wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:25 pm I actually still don’t have any of the bx console plug-ins. However, I do have Satson CS and Slick EQ GE, so I’m wondering if I’m really missing much in terms of console-flavored eq things …

Just bear in mind that for the PA plugins at least the current resale value is very low (all the vouchers have a higher minimum limit -- so you need to spend more to transfer them, and they still have constant 19.99/24.99 sales).
Not much overlap for my PA account, really. The only repeat plug-ins in the lost for me in that list would be bx_subsynth and VocalSynth 2.

Vengeance Avenger
what is the authorisation?
still using codemeter?
cheers

sqigls wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:49 am Vengeance Avenger
what is the authorisation?
still using codemeter?
cheers
No, they removed Codemeter. I own it but can't remember what it is for authorization now (too lazy to look it up), it was easy to authorize though and way less of a PIA than Codemeter.

from their site...
All software products of Vengeance Sound use the eLicenser/USB dongle system. This requires 1 free USB port on your computer and the USB dongle itself.
but elicenser is end of life... so anybody?
iLok? something else?
thank you

sqigls wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:51 am from their site...
All software products of Vengeance Sound use the eLicenser/USB dongle system. This requires 1 free USB port on your computer and the USB dongle itself.
iLok? something else?
thank you
Avenger is the exception and does not use e-Licenser. They use their own licensing system, which, I believe, is a custom implementation based on the Codemeter codebase. Similar to the Antares license system. Better than the vanilla codebase approach that they had before but still annoying.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

ok pass, cheers

iLok? something else?
thank you
eliscencer is still very much active ive got loads of products which still uses it..cubase 12 doesnt but previous versions still needs it as does all of the legacy steinberg products such as hyersonic 2/groove agent 4..etc

steinberg has already stated older unsupported products will still need the dongle to work so if you have one do not throw it away.

djwaxxy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 am
iLok? something else?
thank you
eliscencer is still very much active ive got loads of products which still uses it..cubase 12 doesnt but previous versions still needs it as does all of the legacy steinberg products such as hyersonic 2/groove agent 4..etc

steinberg has already stated older unsupported products will still need the dongle to work so if you have one do not throw it away.
Cubase 12 uses eLicenser. They did away with the dongle and it is now software that allows up to 3 machines.

Cubase 12 does not use elicenser.

but the point here is that Vengence Avenger doesn't use elicenser anymore.
Their current authorisation method is not stated clearly on their own webpage or their purchase page on Plugin Boutique. Simply from the scent of turd that is Codemeter and seems to linger, i will not go near Avenger even at half price.

kitekrazy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:42 pm
djwaxxy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 8:27 am
iLok? something else?
thank you

Cubase 12 uses eLicenser. They did away with the dongle and it is now software that allows up to 3 machines.
yes i know c12 does i use it but i also use c11/c10/c8.5 and they still need dongle to use as does groove agent 3/some waldorf plugins...etc ..eventually all of the still supported steinberg products will no longer need the dongle but i own loads of legacy steinberg products and they will always need the dongle.

For those considering NI Trilogy at -50%
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... ogy-offer/
check out “Master Bundle” by Instruments By Lamprey for €25.00
https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-master ... y-lamprey/
If I am way off base here just ignore this post.

Neither is multi-touch capable so I will avoid both.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”