Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Avenger owner here. I hated the codemeter but this new protection is fine. Zero issues and I can't even remember that there is some licensing system. You log in and register, done.

cheers
I was quick to wig-out over it.
I exorcised the codemeter loooong ago, and was not looking forward to a 'blend of codemeter and e-licencer'... as a Cubase user i've finally liberated my laptop from usb dongles... anyway, I think Avenger is on the shopping list, i've dug the sound of it for so long, and ferk me - it looks like it does everything under the sun. Surely I'll never run out of shit to discover.
thanks again

It's not codemeter anymore. They went back to their old system before codemeter.
They had to do this step, because Codemeter wasn't fully M1 compatible.
So it is a custom C/R in their manager application. 3 activations.

Avenger is pretty amazing, but I guess I'm spoiled and picked up too many things since so because it isn't particularly standout at one thing despite it covering loads of bases I rarely use it.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Code all used up
Last edited by JerGoertz on Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:28 am $50 PA voucher, please reply if you've used it:

2022-05-50V4RARXYMEJ
Used it, thank you! Got the Soundwide Intro bundle, Lo-Fi-AF, and Big Al for $57!
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Bought GS DSP Magic delay from dayjob. Everything went well, recommended :tu:

andi75 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:34 am Bought GS DSP Magic delay from dayjob. Everything went well, recommended :tu:
You want the feedback thread
viewtopic.php?t=74467

cel4145 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:26 pm
andi75 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 11:34 am Bought GS DSP Magic delay from dayjob. Everything went well, recommended :tu:
You want the feedback thread
viewtopic.php?t=74467
Definitely :dog:

nevermind..

Looking for a 25 dollar monthly PA voucher. Anyone not using it?

parnarules wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:09 pm Looking for a 25 dollar monthly PA voucher. Anyone not using it?
The $25 voucher is generic...

2022-05-25GS81TZiTw39

Your $25 voucher will require a minimum order of $75 - this means that your net shopping cart subtotal has to be $75 or more (before VAT / sales taxes) for you to be able to successfully apply the voucher.

waltercruz wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:18 pm
parnarules wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:09 pm Looking for a 25 dollar monthly PA voucher. Anyone not using it?
The $25 voucher is generic...

2022-05-25GS81TZiTw39

Your $25 voucher will require a minimum order of $75 - this means that your net shopping cart subtotal has to be $75 or more (before VAT / sales taxes) for you to be able to successfully apply the voucher.
Thank you!

amusing the current PA sale offers are $30.99, that's either beyond cynical or they're just having a laugh now. :)

thrill is gone

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”