MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can view it but when I download it, 500 errors appear during compression and those say that I do not have access to download the file.

Weird. I guess google has changed things :?

For me the new provided link worked well. Can download and unzip without errors. :tu:

Where is the folder on Mac, in which I can put the MUXs , Muclips ,instruments etc., that I can find them in the internal browser?

It's about the "User Library".
By default that's your "MuLab/User/Library" sub-folder. (though you can change that in the preferences)
Inside the User Library folder you have sub-folders per type, eg "Mux", "MuClip", etc...

Hi, I made some presets I'd like to share with the community
Screenshot ECL9.jpg
Mu9 Channel strip – two presets with different routing options:

ECL9 (EQ-Compressor-Limiter)
CEL9 (Compressor-EQ-Limiter)

E9 Equalizer:

• 4 Bands EQ with LowCut and HiCut filters
• EQ Shelving/Peaking (Bell) mode switch for LF and HF Band
• Output gain control and level meter

C9 Compressor:

• RMS/Peak mode switch
• Gain reduction meter
• Wet/Dry Mix
• Input/Output gain control and level meters

L9 Limiter

• Hard/Soft mode switch
• Input/Output gain control and level meter

2 Input Plugin Slots (HiPass/LowPass Filters)
2 additional Output Plugin Slots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, I made this 4 Osc Synth for Mu9
SY9 Poly Synth.jpg
SY9 - 4 OSC Poly Synth

No presets attached, just the raw synth.

EDIT: 1st preset attached: "Soft Attack Pad"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi, Four Engine Performance Mod for Mu9:
4EPM9.jpg
Layer up to 4 instruments, drag any parameter to one of sixteen macro knobs, select LFO/MP Envelope to add some movement. Play some chords if you can, or use on your track. Main Input Fx (top right corner) can be used ie. with key/chord mapper, sequence player etc.

UPDATED on 05/06/2022

(there was a parallel MIDI stream leaking thru bypassed modulators section in previous version).
Last edited by robert_p on Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for sharing these patches Robert :tu:

Hi, your software gives me a very intuitive workflow and a friendly environment, fun to work, good job!

Hi, I updated the panel with some more control elements:
4 Osc Update.jpg
I like that I can dive quite deep with it, and I enjoy the sound quality.

If someone's looking for this sort of thing - "Analog Snappy Bass" attached.

Wow!
Thanks for exploring MuLab in depth and sharing this :tu:

Hi, I attached a zip file with 3 patches:
MSP9.jpg
MSP9 - 2 Sample Players and 2 Multi-sample players
SY9SP - 3 Oscilators and Sample Player
SY9MSP - 3 Oscilators and Multi-sample player

UPDATE

I'm gona explore Mu's Multi-form Oscilators soon, so I made some additional templates to help me get started. Feel free to download if you think it might be useful for you as well.

MFO9 - 4 Multi-form Oscillators Poly Synth
MFO9SP - 3 MFO and Sample Player
MFO9MSP - 3 MFO and Multi-Sample Player

Also, I updated 4EPM9 Performance Mod (there was a parallel MIDI stream leaking thru bypassed modulators section in previous version).

Ok, so I've been sitting here playing with the free version of MuLab 8, and threw together a simple additive synthesizer as a mux preset. The preset sound on it is not particularly noteworthy except for its corniness, it seems to have some possible phase issues amongst the individual parts (?), and I'm sure this is unlikely to be of much value compared to some of the other things that are being posted here right now, but I still thought I would throw it out there since it does have some potentially unique qualities (and the user interface is mostly knob city).

This thread seems like the most appropriate place for it?

Return to “MUTOOLS”