Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Any progress with the VPS M1 update ? :)

Johnnyjohn wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:48 am Any progress with the VPS M1 update ? :)
Its already silicon native, if that's what you're asking.

I was referring to the FX Bundle Suite as it has been a side discussion in here at some point, my bad :D

msvs wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:35 pm out now! get it together with your Easter/Spring sale discount!
The long awaited successor to Tech House 1 is finally here: Tech House 2! Brace yourself for the deepest basslines, the darkest drums, the funkiest minimalistic groove patterns, vintage chords & stabs, leads, inspiring arps, plucks and many ultra-cool vocals. Andy Hinz once again did it and totally nailed the modern sound of Tech House. Of course this expansion also works wonderful for any other House, Techno, Trance and EDM genres. You want to have new, unique sounds to set yourself apart from the mainstream? This one is for you, it won't get deeper than this!

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.8.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

151 Avenger presets 25 new drumkits
6 new wavetables 18 new multiloops
60 new multisamples 19 new osc-shapes

https://youtu.be/F-XwtK_mMCE

https://youtu.be/eBmYwp8ofOk

*** WARNING - READ BEFORE YOU BUY ***

Vengeance Software License - Software Licence, Sample Licence, Rights and Restrictions:

- or include, use, re-sample, mix, process, isolate or embed any content from the Licenced Library in any virtual instrument, audio sampling system, audio playback system or library of any kind, other than those provided or authorized by Us.

- commercially use any compositions, melodies, melody-loops, lyrics, and vocal-samples or parts hereof from any Vengeance Samples or Audio Plugin Libraries. All rights on melodies, musical compositions, lyrics, vocals, and melody-loops included in Vengeance Samples or Audio Plugin Libraries are owned by Us and are reserved.

3 We are not obligated to provide any authorization referred to in paragraph 2(2), We reserve the right to charge a fee for the grant of such authorization, and We may cancel such authorization at Our sole and unfettered discretion by providing notice to You of such cancellation.

4 The restrictions set out in this Agreement, including the restrictions listed at paragraph 2(2), shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.

5 We will have the right to inspect and enforce the restrictions and covenants contained in this Agreement at Your sole expense, and You hereby agree to promptly notify Us of any known violations of such restrictions.
Last edited by Chipi on Sat May 28, 2022 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

derp
use your own friggon melodies then ?

sqigls wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:59 am derp
use your own friggon melodies then ?

Yes I know, I go to the point that the sequences that are good, the arps or loops could NOT be used commercially, however, for example, I buy a Yamaha Montage and I use a preset and I can use it as is...why it is so strict this 'virtual synth'. :cry:

i think you're maybe dramatising it a bit. I'd say these clauses are more aimed at stopping people from re-selling the included samples and such. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be anyone famous that's been sued yet? and there are tons of Avenger uses in the charts.

sqigls wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:06 am i think you're maybe dramatising it a bit. I'd say these clauses are more aimed at stopping people from re-selling the included samples and such. Anyway, there doesn't seem to be anyone famous that's been sued yet? and there are tons of Avenger uses in the charts.
sqigls :tu: thanks man, I'm a little comforted by what you mention, you're right, maybe it's not that way, I just read it on their Website in the fine print and it says that, that's why I was commenting here. I don't know if it's true or if you use a loop or a chord/arp or sequence for commercial use, I think they would only go after you if you were selling music like 'the Weekend' or other top artists, but for us, you're right. :phones: :roll:

zvenx wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:17 pm Clearly if I buy a bank for Kontakt I expect samples and buying it in part for the samples, but for me I wouldn't buy an Avenger Bank or even a Falcon (which factory banks do come with samples and are less expensive in cost) or Omnisphere bank because it has samples, that wouldn't be the selling point for me....actually if the option is to make some banks devoid of new samples and sell at a cheaper cost, I would more likely buy it.
rsp

The cost of an expansion is proportional to the time and effort spent to program great, usable sounds that are commensurate with the quality of the product.

I think the expansions are not only affordable, but they could still cost a little more and I would still buy them. Avenger has a quality that surpasses any of the top synths of the moment, including Omnisphere, Falcon, Zebra, Serum and others.

The sonic, synth and creative quality of Avenger surpasses all of these named by far. However, each of us has certain and different tastes in sound, and I'm sure you would disagree with my opinion.

Fantastic! That's what it's all about! I use Omnisphere and Falcon for example, but the muted Rompler 'veil' of sound that Omnisphere has on every sound, Avenger does not.

With Falcon for example, I find it impossible to sit two sounds together in a mix, because they all have that 'full' shutter of frequencies that makes it very difficult to mix.

Avenger on the other hand provides a refined, powerful, 'in your face' sound, with a lot of personality but 'flat', extremely convenient to then be able to mix, equalize and master fantastically.

I bought 12 more extensions last week and the almost $800 invested puts a smile on my face when I hear those sounds, which I never had before with hundreds of synthesizers used since the 90's.

I know not everyone has that kind of money to spend on these extensions, but Avenger is a 'professional' sound tool and the best, it pays for itself. , but Avenger is a 'professional' sound tool and the best, it pays for itself. If you have 100 bucks to spend go and buy some reputable Cherry Audio synths for about $39 each.

Anyway, Avenger is far from perfection, but it has room for upgrades for years to come that will keep it in pole position for the best in the world. This is just my opinion, based on my own experience only, I don't pretend to impose nor pretend that you agree with me.

Greetings and Peace and hopefully version 2 of the Avenger will be released soon, I already have my $200 saved up in case the upgrade is expensive, I don't care, I'll go for it anyway. Cheers! :D

Our experiences are clearly very different, so we can agree to disagree.

And for sure the cost is usually also dependent on the market... that is how much would people pay for them is a major part to the cost equation.

For me they all sound alike...more or less...but I don't do any of the various 500 sub genres of edm.

btw v2 won't be till next year most likely.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:48 am Our experiences are clearly very different, so we can agree to disagree.

And for sure the cost is usually also dependent on the market... that is how much would people pay for them is a major part to the cost equation.

For me they all sound alike...more or less...but I don't do any of the various 500 sub genres of edm.

btw v2 won't be till next year most likely.
rsp
EDM sounds abound in Avenger but it would be unfair to give an opinion about something you don't know if you don't use Avenger and don't have the expansions I mention and I don't base my opinion on the youtube demos, they are partial, the best sounds are not used in those videos.

For the last 7 days I have been listening to expansions like Cinematic 2 & 3, Atmospherica I, Retrowave II and others that have nothing to do with EDM sound, they have to do with pure and merely 'electronic' sound and they sound like nothing you could program in Omnisphere or Falcon (...at least without suffering, navigating through infinite menus and sub-menus ...) [ I have both ], but I can assure you that, from Avenger I can program any sound similar to those of Omnisphere and Falcon, and they would sound even better. Peace out! :phones:

AxlMaldini wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:23 amthe muted Rompler 'veil' of sound that Omnisphere has on every sound
All our ears are different I guess, but that seems like absolute nonsense to me.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

noiseboyuk wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 7:36 am
AxlMaldini wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:23 amthe muted Rompler 'veil' of sound that Omnisphere has on every sound
All our ears are different I guess, but that seems like absolute nonsense to me.
Yep, you just went from "this guy really likes avenger, good for him" to "this guy sounds a bit mental".

m-ac wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:38 am
Yep, you just went from "this guy really likes avenger, good for him" to "this guy sounds a bit mental".
I don't think he knows what he's on about tbh.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

I don't know how long you have been using Omnisphere or how you monitor it in your studio, but I have been using it for the last 12 years in our LA studio and I know very well what I am talking about, and the tonality I am referring to is uniform in each of the sounds that Omnisphere triggers, it is the sonic characteristic of the Plugin, not forgetting that it is a Rompler with synthesis capabilities, and not a pure synthesizer.

But again, no idea how you monitor Omnisphere, but from our studio, the 'subtle' veil on each preset is audible. We couldn't notice that using Avenger or Falcon.

UVI Falcon has a tonality closer to Tone2 synthesizers like Electra and Icarus. Avenger has a very balanced sound and is the best of all, between Omni and Falcon. Cheers!
Last edited by AxlMaldini on Mon May 30, 2022 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”