Acustica Audio AERO — Free Player + VOLs A & B — The Best Stompboxes and Amps for the perfect tone

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

About Aero

Aero is a plug-in suite consisting of two FREE players, Aero Stomp and Aero Amp, both available in VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX format. They represent a pioneering and innovative new project from Acustica aimed at the world of sound design and guitar.

This is the first Acqua plugin to use our revolutionary new AI-based Terra technology.
Their design and development took a long time, but this time, which we gladly spent, has been amply repaid by the incredible results achieved.

We hope that AERO will improve your approach to ITB effects, providing you with all-new tools to get the results you are looking for. Designed not to be homologated with current market standards and featuring emulations that are not 'pre-packaged' and sterile as a result of our painstaking, state-of-the-art sampling.

Aero Free Player includes:

Aero Stomp - focused on Pedals and Tonestacks

• 1 American Tonestack model.
• 3 Different pedals (from Distortion, Overdrive, Boost & Fuzz models).

Aero Amp - focused on Amps and Cabinets.

• 4 Head emulations derived from the same Classic American amplifier model with different settings that represent some of the best American tones from the 50s and 60s.
• 5 Emulations from a US cabinet according to the 5 selected mic and derived from an American Classic cabinet.

Features

• Two powerful FREE players with clean interfaces.
• A fully-fledged suite consisting of four modules: Amplifier, Cabinet, Tonestack, and Pedals.
• Supreme tools for sound designers focusing on distortion.
• The possibility of loading an impressive range of combinations of pedals, amplifiers, and cabs, available in additional volumes.
• Pro-quality and inspirational guitar tones with a great and distinctive sound.
• New AI-based Terra technology.
• Low latency button.

Aero - Volume A

Aero Volume A comprises many American heads/EQ/Cabs and Pedals that we have carefully measured and profiled for over 173 different emulations.

It includes:

50 Pedals
57 Heads/Amps
66 Cabinets (sampled with 4 different microphones)

We started this project by exploiting the wonders made in the USA, then moved on to other Continents.
The result of this incredible journey led to the creation of Aero - Volume A, the first package in a series dedicated to the world of guitar and sound design.

Aero Volume A webpage: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pr ... erovolumea

Aero - Volume B

Aero Volume B comprises many European heads/EQ/Cabs and Pedals that we have carefully measured and profiled for over 90 different emulations.

It includes:

20 Pedals
18 Heads/Amps
53 Cabinets (sampled with 4 different microphones)

Aero Volume B webpage: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pr ... erovolumeb

NOTE: The sampled Head/EQ/Cabs and Pedal are divided into different categories according to the Additional Volume purchased; Each volume represents a continent of origin of the sampled gear (America – Europe – Asia – Oceania).

Additional packs will be available on our website. Acustica, as with other products, will release additional Volumes so that you can enhance and expand the setup of pedals, amps and cabs in the Aero plugin suite.

Aero overview

https://youtu.be/04oAc5XPOfA

Aero demo video

https://youtu.be/4bAil42mZGU

Technical information

• Plug-in Format(s): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
System Requirements
• Available sample rates: 44.1 - 48 - 88.2 - 96 kHz
• Windows 10 compatible
• M1 macOS Monterey compatible

Important

- To install any Aero volume correctly is mandatory to install the Aero (tool), free player, first.
- Remember to update Aero Player and any additional volumes in advance.

Price and availability

Aero Vol. A price: €99 | 33% OFF until July 6, 2022 (reg. price €149). Buy now!

Aero Vol. B price: €49 | Fixed price Buy now!

The product is at an introductory period for the first four weeks after release or until the first official version is released; this implies that the product may receive improvements, changes, or fixes available through Aquarius Desktop updates.

How to install the free 30-day trial, free o commercial products
Note: Trials are only available in 44kHz and 96 kHz sample rates.
Please be careful and remember that trials expire 30 days after authorization, and we strongly recommend not using trial products in commercial sessions or any important project.

Aero user's manual

Aero Volume A webpage: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pr ... erovolumea

Aero Volume B webpage: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pr ... erovolumeb

Aero main webpage: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/t/acqua/tools/aero

Bug reports in 3, 2, ...

Insane idle CPU usage report in 3,2,1.....

Aero Amp with "Bass Maestro Come On 3 " Head

Cabinet: Combo German Dynamic

NO audio being processed, idle state. LQ setting. Empty project with no other plugins beside Aero Amp:

Aero Amp.png

This shows FL Studio's buffer meter....audio buffer.....with no audio being processed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:18 pm Insane idle CPU usage report in 3,2,1.....

NO audio being processed, idle state. LQ setting. Empty project with no other plugins beside Aero Amp:

Aero Amp.png

This shows FL Studio's buffer meter....audio buffer.....with no audio being processed.
Hi!
Try reinstalling from Aquarius, that combination is working fine here. If the problem persists please open a ticket to our support with the amp and cab selected.

I installed from Aquarius. No need for a support ticket. I've already uninstalled it...
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:18 pm Insane idle CPU usage report in 3,2,1.....

Aero Amp.png

Would I be called a troll if I said that looks pretty normal for FL Studio + AA :/

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:31 am Would I be called a troll if I said that looks pretty normal for FL Studio + AA :/
You would not only be called a troll but totally incorrect as well. :wink:

That is far from normal or I wouldn't have reported it....Aero used far more idle CPU than any other plugin I've ever tried, effect or synth. :shrug:

Oh and I tested in Reaper, Cakewalk by Bandlab, and Orion as well.....

I can’t believe how bad the GUI is.
Tried for few minutes and uninstalled because of it. Not impressed by the sound though.
There aren’t any guitarists in AA?
Never saw a guitar ampli before?
Too bad because this was the only time the latency was good with an AA plugin.
Never mind…

Return to “Effects”