Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UPDATE Jun 22:

The second part is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMMXHEVj8Io

Enjoy,

- U

As people have been curious about these, here's a an initial impression of our prototypes which we showed at Superbooth 22. It's a drumloop through filter, and it nicely demonstrates how beautiful this filter can both scream and purr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duT9klqiVoc

A second video will follow in a few days. (it's up, see above)

Both new modules do not even have names yet and despite the finished looks they're subject to minor changes (look at the taped off jacks :hihi: )

Regarding parts situation and our current modules:

- CVilizations are avaialble aplenty, we were able to secure enough parts in time
- Wiretap is getting close to its first production run, but capacities at assembly plants in berlin are sparse

Man, that crunchy saturation! I haven’t built out an all filter box yet, but I’ll plan to leave space for this.

Love the envelope too.

I was hoping for some kind of thing from U-he like those 3 x 1u adaptors that let you drop different 1u filters and oscillators in like Diva brought to life.
The triple envelope would be up against units like the Klavis Quadigy so I’d be interested if it’s nearer the £100 mark than £200.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

ooooh ...

that filter is nasty :hyper:

The envelope and filter look very cool! Spacious modules with built-in mixers are always welcome.
I'm not sure if I will be buying any more euro rack modules in the future (kinda lost my enthusiasm for it recently) but I hope you sell a lot!

Where are we on access to diva and repro’s filters? :)

justin3am wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:51 pm The envelope and filter look very cool! Spacious modules with built-in mixers are always welcome.
I'm not sure if I will be buying any more euro rack modules in the future (kinda lost my enthusiasm for it recently) but I hope you sell a lot!
Just the buying, building, and modifying I hope?! You always make great sounds so I hope it’s nothing too drastic. Change can be good too though.

Just changing focus. I'm still working on music and stuff.

Listening again, the audio rate cutoff modulation sounds particularly crisp and rich. Is this an OTA filter?

Nice, these look great! They look expensive as well, not complaining mind you, just saying. :)

justin3am wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:40 am Just changing focus. I'm still working on music and stuff.

Listening again, the audio rate cutoff modulation sounds particularly crisp and rich. Is this an OTA filter?
It has 2 SSI 2164 Quad VCA chips. Those are usually very clean. So we added strange things, and because we have 8 independent VCAs when we really only needed 5, we could do some crazy gain staging and routing with the left over ones.

Urs wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:15 am It has 2 SSI 2164 Quad VCA chips. Those are usually very clean. So we added strange things, and because we have 8 independent VCAs when we really only needed 5, we could do some crazy gain staging and routing with the left over ones.
Very cool!

at 2:14-2:15, there is some wonderful zing on the kit :hyper:

I started a request topic in the linux section, for a hardware product, and this revelation reinforces my request

viewtopic.php?t=582603

In one of the followup videos, I suggest you pick 5 or 8 sweetspots likely to deserve
if not demand wide usage, and swap among 8 or 11 popular types of drumkits, letting each loop for about 30 seconds, to let a realworld effect sink in.
Known to love high frequencies, I think even Batman is amazed 8)

Urs wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:15 am
justin3am wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:40 am Just changing focus. I'm still working on music and stuff.

It has 2 SSI 2164 Quad VCA chips. Those are usually very clean. So we added strange things, and because we have 8 independent VCAs when we really only needed 5, we could do some crazy gain staging and routing with the left over ones.
well it sounds awesome whatever it is!!
can i ask, what hp are both? just to get an idea :oops:

vurt wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:24 pm
Urs wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:15 am

well it sounds awesome whatever it is!!
can i ask, what hp are both? just to get an idea :oops:
14 each :)

Return to “u-he”