Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kodnin wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:41 pm
Uncle E wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:00 am
simmo75 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:54 pm JRR shop doesn't have a working code for the Bitwig yearly update, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy it?
I'll PM you. For anyone else, please feel free to PM me.
How can I PM you? I'm also interested in this.
Uncle E is usually pretty rapid replying to PMs here at KVR, just had a query answered by him super fast & an excellent purchase within hours.

kodnin wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:41 pm
Uncle E wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:00 am
simmo75 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:54 pm JRR shop doesn't have a working code for the Bitwig yearly update, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy it?
I'll PM you. For anyone else, please feel free to PM me.
How can I PM you? I'm also interested in this.
Click on the username. Then you can send a private message..
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

The Reason upgrades offer ended last night on Audiodeluxe (entire site is down at the moment) but I see that it's still active on JRRshop, anyone know when it will end there?
I'm trying to sell something in the marketplace to pay for the upgrade, the clock is a-ticking no doubt, tick tock. :wheee:

lotus2035 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:10 pm The Reason upgrades offer ended last night on Audiodeluxe (entire site is down at the moment) but I see that it's still active on JRRshop, anyone know when it will end there?
I'm trying to sell something in the marketplace to pay for the upgrade, the clock is a-ticking no doubt, tick tock. :wheee:
We have a bunch left over. Our sale will end either Sunday or when our inventory runs out, which ever comes first.

Ok thanks for the info. :tu:

As a Scaler owner I got an email saying there's a new version 2.6 available, but also the iOS version released today and it says it's free. I assume there's some pay-to-play in there somewhere, but it's cool to have.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:50 am As a Scaler owner I got an email saying there's a new version 2.6 available, but also the iOS version released today and it says it's free. I assume there's some pay-to-play in there somewhere, but it's cool to have.
Unlock all features is 19 bucks:
Scaler is a free download and comes with 5 integrated sounds and the main features. Unlock all remaining features, content and internal sounds with one time unlock all feature
Sounds fair

Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from Heartfeltdawn. Trustworthy seller not to mention super nice.
He gave me a very good price. The desired price. And waited 24+ hours for my payment. Cheers!

cocoazenith wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:06 am Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from Heartfeltdawn. Trustworthy seller not to mention super nice.
He gave me a very good price. The desired price. And waited 24+ hours for my payment. Cheers!
This should go into the feedback tread (btw, same happened to me recently :oops: ).

andi75 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:49 am
cocoazenith wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:06 am Bought Valhalla VintageVerb from Heartfeltdawn. Trustworthy seller not to mention super nice.
This should go into the feedback tread (btw, same happened to me recently :oops: ).
Oh, what? I could've sworn I was in the Feedback thread :oops: :lol:

Is the 30 percent off ProjectSAM TrueStrike being offered at JRR about as good as it gets? Or do they have any bigger sales later in the year?

classicalaudionewbie wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:38 am Is the 30 percent off ProjectSAM TrueStrike being offered at JRR about as good as it gets? Or do they have any bigger sales later in the year?
It's almost always 25-30%. They recently did 50% off the products that were getting discontinued but I don't remember ever seeing that happen on products that weren't getting discontinued.

Regarding OTS group buy, is Evolution Strawberry still a versatile and recommended guitar library to buy? Any suggestions would be appreciated. If finances permit, I may be able to buy one or two libraries during the group buy, so I need to be very selective.

Does anyone know if d16's coupons that you sometimes get in your User Area are locked to your account? I've gotten an offer that I don't intend to use, and I'm wondering if I could gift the coupon to someone else. (I assume they're single use coupons, but it'd be nice to confirm that also...)
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

10bd01 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:29 pm 50% Off reached on the Orange Tree Samples group buy! Help us reach 55% or even 60% here:

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy
I have a question here. I have joined the Group Buy and added 4 items to my order. Once the group buy ends or we reach the last tier and we get the link to buy the order, can I remove any items from the cart before actually placing the order? Let's say if I only want to buy one item eventually.

Based on the terms and conditions, I think this should be possible, but this is the first time I have joined the OTS group buy so want to confirm this.

(Hope more people join in because it's really easy to join and the discounts are great! Needless to mention the libraries sound awesome.)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”