SynthMaster & SynthMaster Player v2.9.16 update: New skin + bug fixes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster 2 iOS SynthMaster Everything Bundle SynthMaster Player

I do the same to download 3 bought expansions. Seems to do something then get a message saying that no has been downloaded or installed. Why on earth can’t we just download them manually.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I had to update to the latest SM One release before my 3 free expansions would download and install ,,,

Hi,
Any news on restoring purchased banks?
Thanks
Luciano

newluc wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:57 pm Hi,
Thanks
Luciano
We can not reproduce any download issues on our end. We've had thousands of downloads for the past couple of days since we announced the $15 credit for existing users.

Can you please send me

1. Your user account details (name and email address)
2. a video demonstrating the issue

Some users purchase expansions with a different email address and because of that they can not download expansions. Maybe that's your case as well ?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hi, thanks for your answer.
Will do this evening
Luciano

kv331 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:07 am
newluc wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:57 pm Hi,
Thanks
Luciano
We can not reproduce any download issues on our end. We've had thousands of downloads for the past couple of days since we announced the $15 credit for existing users.

Can you please send me

1. Your user account details (name and email address)
2. a video demonstrating the issue

Some users purchase expansions with a different email address and because of that they can not download expansions. Maybe that's your case as well ?
Hi I have the same issue, put in a support request but cannot add a video as you requested
Mac Studio

Hi,
how can we send the video?

newluc wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:52 am Hi,
how can we send the video?
Ditto
Mac Studio

I also have had the same issue above. I have a few expansions and everytime I use SM to download and install it downloads and fails to install. This has been going on for a few updates. Actually since 2.8. I am not able to follow up on the process this week but willl try again and report back next week.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Is this just a Mac issue? Not seeing it here on Windows...
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:02 pm Is this just a Mac issue? Not seeing it here on Windows...
Could be, Mac here
Mac Studio

Win 10 here

It seems obvious that a number of users are having an issue with this. The dev will no doubt respond with “ thousands of downloads with no issue”. Why create a layer of complexity to install a preset bank when there is no need to, or just provide download links as well.
Mac Studio

Bulent,
could be an issue caused by our network setups (router)?
Have you tried different combination or network configuration?

newluc wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:53 am Bulent,
could be an issue caused by our network setups (router)?
Have you tried different combination or network configuration?
Has anyone with this issue tried an alternate DNS server? I have occasionally had issues with the DNS service that my ISP provides, in that some URL's are not properly resolved.

I am currently using Google Public DNS. You can set up DNS either on your device, or your router. Open DNS is another option. There are several choices.

Try Google Public DNS: Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as your DNS servers.
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Why does DNS matter?
The Domain Name System (DNS) protocol is an important part of the web's infrastructure, serving as the Internet's phone book: every time you visit a website, your computer performs a DNS lookup. Complex pages often require multiple DNS lookups before they start loading, so your computer may be performing hundreds of lookups a day.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”