Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

PA sales are getting so hectic that I'm not getting anything. There was one month lasting sale with new deals every day. And the next day brought summer sale and then it was mentioned that there is 49.99$ for two plugins sale. If I use this and that voucher with that bundle I get something 5$ cheaper. Or, maybe I just have enough plugins and make some music :)

Anyone knows what kind of Komplete license you get if you buy the loyalty offer from iZotope?

I'm considering buying it but I don't know if it's a full license or some kind of crossgrade license, and whether it's NFR or not. I sent iZotope support an email but I'm afraid they won't answer in time.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:48 am It's almost always 25-30%. They recently did 50% off the products that were getting discontinued but I don't remember ever seeing that happen on products that weren't getting discontinued.
Hi Uncle E! The GROUP code isn't working? I tried to use it but nothing...
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

TheSoundWaver wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:48 am Anyone knows what kind of Komplete license you get if you buy the loyalty offer from iZotope?

I'm considering buying it but I don't know if it's a full license or some kind of crossgrade license, and whether it's NFR or not. I sent iZotope support an email but I'm afraid they won't answer in time.
I think iZotope's live chat is the best option for contact them. Try it in the support page.

(Note than they aren't live all day, check in the page)
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

Vleker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 pm Bought Omnisphere from username22. It went very smooth. Recommended!
https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-an ... Boxed/4RWL

Just in case you are looking to upgrade to Omnisphere 2. The mentioned price is £15.83, which is insanely ridiculous! It's not in stock, but it can be ordered. Thought to share it just in case.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 pm
Vleker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 pm Bought Omnisphere from username22. It went very smooth. Recommended!

Just in case you are looking to upgrade to Omnisphere 2. The mentioned price is £15.83, which is insanely ridiculous! It's not in stock, but it can be ordered. Thought to share it just in case.
Thanks! I came across that as well and have ordered it. I'll have to see if they'll come through though, the second best price is €189 or so.
FYI, if you buy a license for Omnisphere 1 there is no way of installing it without the disks. You will have to upgrade in order to use it.

Vleker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:38 pm

Thanks! I came across that as well and have ordered it. I'll have to see if they'll come through though, the second best price is €189 or so.
FYI, if you buy a license for Omnisphere 1 there is no way of installing it without the disks. You will have to upgrade in order to use it.
You're welcome, and that's great to know. Yeah, I think the price is worth the risk, and the dealer is reputed, so you should get your upgrade. It's just a matter of stock arrival.

Ah I see, good to know that. Cheers! :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:43 pm
Vleker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:38 pm

You're welcome, and that's great to know. Yeah, I think the price is worth the risk, and the dealer is reputed, so you should get your upgrade. It's just a matter of stock arrival.

Ah I see, good to know that. Cheers! :tu:
If it arrives I'll let you know. It could be a price error so there is always the possibility that they will cancel the order I suppose. But indeed worth the risk. It would come down to €150 or so for Omnisphere 2 which is a steal!

I have a Waves 5$ coupon, to be spent before July 8th on a 50$+ purchase. DM me if interested (first come, first served).

Uncle E wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:48 am
classicalaudionewbie wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:38 am Is the 30 percent off ProjectSAM TrueStrike being offered at JRR about as good as it gets? Or do they have any bigger sales later in the year?
It's almost always 25-30%. They recently did 50% off the products that were getting discontinued but I don't remember ever seeing that happen on products that weren't getting discontinued.
Are you getting the current Tokyo sale (PB has it, so maybe it's specific to them) ?

Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:59 am Roland Cloud has discontinued the Concerto sample playback engine plugin that powers a number of Roland Cloud virtual instrument libraries.

The Anthology series of virtual instruments with the sounds of iconic Roland synthesizers from past,Drum Studio, Tera Piano and Tera Guitar Vintage Steel, as well as the FLAVR series instruments are

now available as a free download via the latest version of the Roland Cloud Manager

(in total around 40GB of content).

The Concerto plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.

https://www.rolandcloud.com
Thanks for posting that, downloading right now. :tu:

lotus2035 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:40 pm
Yadrichik_Chaya wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:59 am Roland Cloud has discontinued the Concerto sample playback engine plugin that powers a number of Roland Cloud virtual instrument libraries.

The Anthology series of virtual instruments with the sounds of iconic Roland synthesizers from past,Drum Studio, Tera Piano and Tera Guitar Vintage Steel, as well as the FLAVR series instruments are

now available as a free download via the latest version of the Roland Cloud Manager

(in total around 40GB of content).

The Concerto plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.

https://www.rolandcloud.com
Thanks for posting that, downloading right now. :tu:
You're welcome! :tu: (Så lite så ;)) I'll have a blast going through all the stuff from the various sampled synths/pianos/drums and chiptune stuff to the disco/funk/house and neo-soul libraries! :) Something for everybody! :party:
Fusion

cant see it on that link that concerto is free..is it free to everyone or just subscribers to rolnd cloud.

It’s free to all. There’s a free RC tier, blurb says
Free Roland Account
INCLUDES

ZENOLOGY Lite Software Synthesizer

Zenbeats Music Creation Software

Purchase Lifetime Keys

30-day free trial of Ultimate with membership
I would link, but links seem tied to region.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

djwaxxy wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:43 pm cant see it on that link that concerto is free..is it free to everyone or just subscribers to rolnd cloud.
Here's a more complete explanation with instructions
https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2022/0 ... erto-free/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”